I need a leslie simulator, suggestions?

Started by ReelfootGuitar, May 07, 2009, 12:35:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReelfootGuitar

I am looking to buy a leslie simulator of some sort. I have a boss TR-2, and a phaser, but I want a foot control to control speed. Anyone got any suggestions?

cactuskeeb

ReelfootGuitar

I cannot find a damn place around here that has those to play. Ive been playing on the Boss RT-20 with and expression pedal for speeds, and it seems pretty cool.

Poster

the tr2 stock is not a very musical pedal. plus it has a volume drop to boot. i would say that ive never played a uni vibe ive liked... at least not the dunlop ones. those things are worthless IMO. go get a fulltone one or even a mojo sound.

Brian27

The Boss RT-20 is the shit bro. I love it. The H&K Rotosphere is good but 2 damn expensive and any Univibe will give you a nice rotary sound, but doesnt produce the sound of the horn and rotor

ReelfootGuitar

Word, yeah I think I am going to go with the RT-20 and a Roland EV-5. Played one today and it did exactly what I want, and it is a good price.

Stiles12

Never played it but I was looking at the option 5 destination rotation for a while, then I just decided to save to one day buy a real leslie.

This sounds nice, and a lot of pro use this thing check it out

Guitars- Parker Fly Mojo, McInturff Standard, gibson 446.
effect and amp chain- Ts9 silver (X2), Rmc-3, (To Rack) Groove Tube Trio> BBE Compressor> GCX Audio Switcher> Whammy II> Boomerang> D-Two> Dm-2000> Tc electronics M-one XL> VHT 2:90:2
SPL Transducer