Main Menu

Bunker Guitars?

Started by picture_of_nectar, August 01, 2009, 01:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadbearbobby

that guitar should have never been sent to you :o... i can see why you would be a bit upset about that. i would like to say im sorry for giving you shit about it, i suppose that was a tad immature of me. when did you buy one from david? was it back in 2008? was that the one you recently sold on ebay? the vermont one?
Apartment rig: Custom Cook hollowbody>SRB 808>Ross Clone>wally looper>Epiphone valve Jr
Gig rig: Custom Cook hollowbody>Big Muff >Ross Clone>wally looper>epiphone valve jr/polytone mini brute (stereo rig)>Two fender 15"bass cabinets
not in use: Vox AC4, Flanger hoax, Giga delay, PIgtronix Mothership

picture_of_nectar

was interesting that your ebay advertisement and the post you wrote above looked nothing alike. I feel sorry for the buyer if they ever read this.

Guitars: Paul Languedoc, Matt Atringer, David Myka, Ron Thorn

Amps: '65 Princeton Reverb, Clark '59 Bassman clone

deadbearbobby

Quote from: picture_of_nectar on January 02, 2010, 12:52:02 PM
was interesting that your ebay advertisement and the post you wrote above looked nothing alike. I feel sorry for the buyer if they ever read this.

me too!
Apartment rig: Custom Cook hollowbody>SRB 808>Ross Clone>wally looper>Epiphone valve Jr
Gig rig: Custom Cook hollowbody>Big Muff >Ross Clone>wally looper>epiphone valve jr/polytone mini brute (stereo rig)>Two fender 15"bass cabinets

jonb52578

yeah! beat that dead horse! kick it!  ::)
talking about music is like dancing about architecture

Poster

i didnt play it anymore lol whats your point? troll.  

deadbearbobby

Quote from: posternutbag on January 02, 2010, 10:43:33 PM
i didnt play it anymore lol whats your point? troll.  
who is the "troll" here?

Poster

Nectar and I took it to PM's and worked it out. All is cool now > End thread.