strangedesign

http://www.sendspace.com/file/38xrdr

Mike Gordon 2009-09-12
with opener Reid Genauer(sp)
The State Theatre
Falls Church, VA
Neumann ak40 > lc3 > km100>sd722@24/96
9 foot high clamped on to james gregory
slightly fob to the left (thanks to C.G.)
taped by nate evans

editing
sd722>firewire>sf7 for wacking>T.L.H. for flacing and torrenting

Mike Gordon Band
1.Another Door
2.Andelmans' Yard
3.Emotional Railroad,Can't Stand Still
4.Spiral
5.Ain't Wasting Time No More*+ > La La La +
6.Sound
7.Sarala^>Couch Lady
8.15 Step**
9.Only A Dream
10.crowd
11.Sugar Shack
12.Taking It To The Streets***

Show Notes:

* Allman Brothers cover
+ Reid Genauer on guitar & vocals
^ Craig Myers original
** Radiohead cover
*** Doobie Brothers Cover
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

Poster

Rusty the Scoob

Phishhead playing Phil

www.fennario.us

sour d

Anybody know what scott's rig is?
Phiga bolt or Resurrection phishy hollowbody>bc rich emp 45 5 loop switcher. LOOP1: Emma discumbobulator>RMC joe walsh wah>'82 ts9>silver mod od9>ross compressor. LOOP2: add mid '80's proco rat LOOP3: add whammyII> digitech ex7. LOOP4: add microverb X2> dm2000> boomerang> digitech JML2. LOOP5: guitar into amp. '76 fender twin or a '64 fender deluxe

strangedesign

nope, but i'm going tonight. I will get some pics, if i'm able ;)
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

Walker done done

Quote from: sour d on September 18, 2009, 08:10:23 PM
Anybody know what scott's rig is?

Damn, I went up to the stage an hour or so before the show and did look at everything, but apparently my mental inventory isn't in good working order.  I do remember not being impressed by his pedal selection - most of it was Boss stuff that was pretty run-of-the-mill (assuming it hasn't been modded).  There wasn't much up there though, maybe 4 pedals in all.  Can't recall any rackmount stuff.  He is still playing that red maple-top Langeduoc....obviously that's pretty badass.  Mike was using the same cabs but a different rig - he did not have his usual mounted stuff in the case.  Sorry, I know that's not all that much help, but maybe someone else can fill in the blanks?
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

Poster

ill talk to mike and check out scotts rig monday  ;D

Stiles12

last time I saw him he was playing through a little pod pedal with some boss stuff all through a powered PA speaker... oh and the languedoc
Guitars- Parker Fly Mojo, McInturff Standard, gibson 446.
effect and amp chain- Ts9 silver (X2), Rmc-3, (To Rack) Groove Tube Trio> BBE Compressor> GCX Audio Switcher> Whammy II> Boomerang> D-Two> Dm-2000> Tc electronics M-one XL> VHT 2:90:2
SPL Transducer