CINCI Night 1

Started by Poster, November 21, 2009, 12:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poster

Cant talk.

Best show Ive ever seen.

YouEnjoyMyReba

The setlist looks fuckin awesome...cant wait to download it in the morning
LP Gibson Studio> Whammy II (currently not in rig)> Vox wah 847 (garmopat mod)>Ts9 (silver) X2> BiComp> Boomerang+> FDR '65 reissue

Poster

Ended up having to come all the way up to Cinci by my lonesome. Landed a nice $200 speeding ticket outside of KY on the way up...

I thought I was in for a nightmare.

Wrong!

When I found my shitty seat in the nosebleed, I sparked a peter tosh bone, but before I could pass it round I got tapped on the shoulder by a couple security goons. I thought I was busted big time. The main guy took my ticket, asked how many were in my party, i replied that I was all alone, he smiled, rifled through a bag of tickets until he found one for the 3rd row behind the stage!

Unbelievable, my seat was perfectly parallel to trey. It was like I was 4 feet behind him. Seeing everything from his perspective along with the bizarre mix of floor monitors and a wash of spatial venue reverb. Its hard to describe now that Iam all scrambled, luckily i took a TON of pictures :0) And got to hang with a very cool strangedesign head Leon! Ill put your pics up soon buddy.

Poster out, till late tonight! 

sour d

I just listened to the divided sky. Nice looonng pause and then trey's screamin guit nailin' it. I can't wait for portland.
Phiga bolt or Resurrection phishy hollowbody>bc rich emp 45 5 loop switcher. LOOP1: Emma discumbobulator>RMC joe walsh wah>'82 ts9>silver mod od9>ross compressor. LOOP2: add mid '80's proco rat LOOP3: add whammyII> digitech ex7. LOOP4: add microverb X2> dm2000> boomerang> digitech JML2. LOOP5: guitar into amp. '76 fender twin or a '64 fender deluxe

Poster

Poster

the one with fish is during the epic long divided pause :0)

trey and mike jumped in place all night like it was 92. During divided, punch, fluff head, yem!

best phish show ive ever seen. and thats a fuck load to choose from :0)

thank you phish!