6/11 Blossom Music Center, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
6/13 SPAC
6/15 Great Woods
6/17 Hartford
6/18 Jones Beach
6/19 Jones Beach
6/20 Jones Beach

And T-Ride is all but on for Leg 2.
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

YouEnjoyMyReba

what band is this for?
LP Gibson Studio> Whammy II (currently not in rig)> Vox wah 847 (garmopat mod)>Ts9 (silver) X2> BiComp> Boomerang+> FDR '65 reissue

sour d

Phish right? Great woods on a tuesday? They are going to have to reschedule. I work Tuesdays. Thanks for the heads up walker. I hope the 2nd leg includes a maine festival like we've all been hearing.
Phiga bolt or Resurrection phishy hollowbody>bc rich emp 45 5 loop switcher. LOOP1: Emma discumbobulator>RMC joe walsh wah>'82 ts9>silver mod od9>ross compressor. LOOP2: add mid '80's proco rat LOOP3: add whammyII> digitech ex7. LOOP4: add microverb X2> dm2000> boomerang> digitech JML2. LOOP5: guitar into amp. '76 fender twin or a '64 fender deluxe

YouEnjoyMyReba

how did u find out about this?
LP Gibson Studio> Whammy II (currently not in rig)> Vox wah 847 (garmopat mod)>Ts9 (silver) X2> BiComp> Boomerang+> FDR '65 reissue

Poster

welp ill be at the mo and oh shows for sure

picture_of_nectar

Guitars: Paul Languedoc, Matt Atringer, David Myka, Ron Thorn

Amps: '65 Princeton Reverb, Clark '59 Bassman clone

jadirusso

Any better idea when the Festival's going to happen this year? I know there was rumor of Limestone 2nd or 3rd week in Aug.. I'm hoping it's not the 3rd week as I'm already busy that weekend..
Joe

current rig: AO Guitars Koa Venus Hollow-Rim->Q-tron->RMC2->Fulltone OCD->TS-9->TS-9 silver->Ross Compressor->Whammy II->Nova Repeater->Boomerang+->Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb RI

Other guitars: Gibson Les Paul Double Cut, Fender Strat, Ibanez AS-80, Carvin AE-185
Other amps: Fender Twin Reverb reissue, Mesa Boogie Mark III head

Walker done done

Quote from: jadirusso on March 01, 2010, 09:33:24 AM
Any better idea when the Festival's going to happen this year? I know there was rumor of Limestone 2nd or 3rd week in Aug.. I'm hoping it's not the 3rd week as I'm already busy that weekend..

Nothing yet, but my best guess (mixed with the rumor mill) is either the 2-day Limestone fest (2nd or 3rd week), or Indio again. 

And there are good arguments to both festi's.  Indio was perfect in just about every sense of the word, but folks who couldn't or didn 't go will argue that having a festival out there is not fair on the folks who can't afford to fly out or can't take the time to go cross-country.  They'd be the ones arguing for an East Coast festi this year.  But - Limestone (and East Coast festi's in general) has had it's fair share of logisitcal & weather issues, so I'm sure this is all something that they've taken into consideration.

I really can't say I have an opinon either way, and I live 6 hours from Limestone (on a non-festival day of course). 

The bottom line is that I just hope we're lucky enough to have them announce that they're doing a festival, no matter where it is, because those festivals are without a doubt the most fun I have.  And although I'm going to the Nateva Festival this year, and am excited to see all the different bands, it's nowhere near what Phish brings to the table.
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

sour d

Quote from: Walker done done on March 01, 2010, 12:07:08 PM
although I'm going to the Nateva Festival this year, and am excited to see all the different bands, it's nowhere near what Phish brings to the table.
Rumor has it that HEAVY DIME might play nateva on thursday. What do you know about that?
Phiga bolt or Resurrection phishy hollowbody>bc rich emp 45 5 loop switcher. LOOP1: Emma discumbobulator>RMC joe walsh wah>'82 ts9>silver mod od9>ross compressor. LOOP2: add mid '80's proco rat LOOP3: add whammyII> digitech ex7. LOOP4: add microverb X2> dm2000> boomerang> digitech JML2. LOOP5: guitar into amp. '76 fender twin or a '64 fender deluxe

Walker done done

Quote from: sour d on March 01, 2010, 09:17:36 PM
Quote from: Walker done done on March 01, 2010, 12:07:08 PM
although I'm going to the Nateva Festival this year, and am excited to see all the different bands, it's nowhere near what Phish brings to the table.
Rumor has it that HEAVY DIME might play nateva on thursday. What do you know about that?

LOL...well, I've submitted our EPK.  I guess we wait and hear.  Shit mang if we don't play there we'll just spin up to your pad and throw our own festi!  ;D

Loop 3 Boomerang+

Walker done done

So I'm beginning to think that maybe the dates up top (Leg 1 of summer tour) may not be true afterall (but who really knows).  I stumbled upon this site http://welcometonow.net/2010/03/03/phish-summer-tour-2010-rumors/ which has not only those aformentioned dates, but also dates for Leg 2, which I don't think are possible since T-Ride isn't even on here.  Either that or Leg 1 is (somewhat) accurate and Leg 2 is off.  Either way, something to keep the fire going.  Also, on Mr. Miner's blog http://phishthoughts.com/ he mentions rumors of a 4-night run @ The Greek to presumably take place just before T-Ride.  

Here are the presumably inaccurate "rumored" Leg 2 dates:

PHISH *RUMORED* 2010 SUMMER TOUR DATES – LEG 2
07/22/10 Virginia Beach Amphitheatre, Virginia Beach VA
07/23/10 The Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion at Walnut Creek, Raleigh NC
07/24/10 Aaron's Amphitheatre, Atlanta GA
07/26/10 Starplex Amphitheatre, Dallas TX
07/27/10 South Park Meadows, Austin TX
07/30/10 Cricket Pavillion, Phoenix AZ
08/01/10 Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View CA
08/03/10 The Gorge Amphitheatre, George WA
08/04/10 The Gorge Amphitheatre, George WA
08/07/10 Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, Maryland Heights MO
08/09/10 First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre, Tinley Park IL
08/10/10 Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy WI
08/11/10 Deer Creek, Noblesville IN
08/12/10 Deer Creek, Noblesville IN
08/14/10 Star Lake Amphitheatre, Burgettstown PA
08/15/10 Darien Lake , Darien Center NY

Loop 3 Boomerang+

strangedesign

i didn't realize the renamed lakewood amp to arron amp @ lakewood.
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

Walker done done

Quote from: strangedesign on March 11, 2010, 09:36:04 PM
i didn't realize the renamed lakewood amp to arron amp @ lakewood.

Booo! to corporate sponsorship.  BS.  Great Woods will ALWAYS be Great Woods, Lakewood will ALWAYS be Lakewood, etc. etc. etc.

Loop 3 Boomerang+

picture_of_nectar

New rumor is 4 nights at the Greek in Berkley and no Gorge.
Guitars: Paul Languedoc, Matt Atringer, David Myka, Ron Thorn

Amps: '65 Princeton Reverb, Clark '59 Bassman clone

sour d

any truth to the rumor of them playing "the venue" in freeeport maine?