[101 Phish Songs] All Right Gentlemen......Let's do this shiz!

Started by patrickstefanski, May 07, 2010, 09:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patrickstefanski

I did the first five to get us started.  I'll update the list as much as I can.  Just Say the song, and describe the location and whats going on.

1. Colonel Forbin's Acent
 2. Icculus (or is this technically still Forbin's?)
 3. Harry Hood
 4. Divided Sky
 5. Halley's Comet
 6. Brother (sourd)
 7. YEM
 8. Big Black Furry Creature from Mars
 9. The Horse
10. Bathtub Gin
11. Slave to the Traffic Light
12. The Squirming Coil
13. Fee
14. Possum
15. Character Zero (YouEnjoyMyReba)
16. The Mango Song (YouEnjoyMyReba)
17. Chalkdust Torture (YouEnjoyMyReba)
18. Runaway Jim (YouEnjoyMyReba)
19. PYITE (AC/DC Bag) (YouEnjoyMyReba)
20. Guyute (YouEnjoyMyReba)
21. It's Ice (YouEnjoyMyReba)
22. Limb by Limb (YouEnjoyMyReba)
23. Rift (YouEnjoyMyReba)
24. Cavern (YouEnjoyMyReba)

The "Maybe" List

The Background "City" = "Cities"
The pyramid in the back= The Wedge
Guy Next to Guyute = Fluffhead
The Sun = Llama (Sunrise over the turquoise mountain...)
Current Rig:
Ron Kirn Barn Buster Telecaster---->Crybaby-->Ross Compressor--->Analogman King of Tone(just replaced my two TS9-Silver Mods)--->Ernie Ball Volume Pedal---> Fender Deluxe Reverb RI.  All connected using AO Guitars custom cables which are insane.

WOAH! New Blog! Check out my AO Guitars 'Doc Build here: www.patrickstefanski.com/blog *******UPDATED 03/11/11

sour d

Phiga bolt or Resurrection phishy hollowbody>bc rich emp 45 5 loop switcher. LOOP1: Emma discumbobulator>RMC joe walsh wah>'82 ts9>silver mod od9>ross compressor. LOOP2: add mid '80's proco rat LOOP3: add whammyII> digitech ex7. LOOP4: add microverb X2> dm2000> boomerang> digitech JML2. LOOP5: guitar into amp. '76 fender twin or a '64 fender deluxe

patrickstefanski

I filled in some more of the obvious ones.  There is going to be a lot of them that are like "Well, technically it's a dog, so it's harpua" type situations.
Current Rig:
Ron Kirn Barn Buster Telecaster---->Crybaby-->Ross Compressor--->Analogman King of Tone(just replaced my two TS9-Silver Mods)--->Ernie Ball Volume Pedal---> Fender Deluxe Reverb RI.  All connected using AO Guitars custom cables which are insane.

WOAH! New Blog! Check out my AO Guitars 'Doc Build here: www.patrickstefanski.com/blog *******UPDATED 03/11/11

YouEnjoyMyReba

guy with the fro and the pig=fluffhead? and maybe the pig=guyute?

pyramid towards back right=wedge?

the green tank towards bottom left=NO2?

LP Gibson Studio> Whammy II (currently not in rig)> Vox wah 847 (garmopat mod)>Ts9 (silver) X2> BiComp> Boomerang+> FDR '65 reissue

YouEnjoyMyReba

punch you in the eye=middle (guy punching)  or AC/DC bag (put em in a field and let em fight it out)

guy dancing in bottom left=character zero

Guy standing at the street near the middle=mango song (hands and feet of mangos)

Guy in blue shirt chasing dog in the yard=runaway jim

Cop looking guy standing at the corner of the house=Stash (police in the corner gunnin for you)?  that might be a long shot

Cities in the background=Cities? (i know its not officially a phish song)

The banner in the middle of the road that says Jezmund=Chalkdust Torture
LP Gibson Studio> Whammy II (currently not in rig)> Vox wah 847 (garmopat mod)>Ts9 (silver) X2> BiComp> Boomerang+> FDR '65 reissue

patrickstefanski

Quote from: YouEnjoyMyReba on May 08, 2010, 04:53:33 PM
punch you in the eye=middle (guy punching)  or AC/DC bag (put em in a field and let em fight it out)

guy dancing in bottom left=character zero

Guy standing at the street near the middle=mango song (hands and feet of mangos)

Guy in blue shirt chasing dog in the yard=runaway jim

Cop looking guy standing at the corner of the house=Stash (police in the corner gunnin for you)?  that might be a long shot

Cities in the background=Cities? (i know its not officially a phish song)

The banner in the middle of the road that says Jezmund=Chalkdust Torture

I think I am going to make a second list of "maybe"s    I think there is going to be a lot
because the police guy can also be makisupa policeman
Current Rig:

YouEnjoyMyReba

Sun coming out from behind the mountain=Llama (sunrise over the turquoise mountains)?

Guy on the raft=Cavern? (drifted where the current chose afloat upon my back)

Guy skating on the ice=It's Ice

Big crack in the middle of the road=rift

The sign that says no right turns=Limb by Limb (left is where I always turn left is how I'm forced to learn left the route my walking takes)

YouEnjoyMyReba

[/quote]

I think I am going to make a second list of "maybe"s    I think there is going to be a lot
because the police guy can also be makisupa policeman
[/quote]

true

patrickstefanski

Quote from: YouEnjoyMyReba on May 08, 2010, 05:22:14 PM
Sun coming out from behind the mountain=Llama (sunrise over the turquoise mountains)?

Guy on the raft=Cavern? (drifted where the current chose afloat upon my back)

Guy skating on the ice=It's Ice

Big crack in the middle of the road=rift

The sign that says no right turns=Limb by Limb (left is where I always turn left is how I'm forced to learn left the route my walking takes)

Wow...i was looking at that sign knowing it had to be something but couldn't get it...i like it.

i was also thinking it could be a right angle....like in round room, but this was copyrighted 2002 so round room is unlikely
Current Rig:

YouEnjoyMyReba

patrickstefanski

on the bottom is says "copyright 2002"
which means it was probably finished late in 2002 or 2001 or earlier

roundroom was released Dec 2002, and the songs didn't get any rotation prior to release due to the hiatus1
Current Rig:

YouEnjoyMyReba

YouEnjoyMyReba

guy in the bottom left corner=golgi apparatus (i cant tell what hes holding but if its a ticket stub then i was thinking golgi) = maybe

guy putting mail in the mail box= split open and melt = maybe

chick standing under firenze sign= suzy greenburg (especially if thats an eisle and a brush in her hand)

YouEnjoyMyReba

this is a really big maybe: I've never thought about the song Dirt this way but maybe its about wanting to die and be buried.  If so then maybe the graveyard=dirt

this one was hard to spot: in the forest there are lizards so forest=lizards (having trouble figuring out what the black diamond in the forest is)

It looks like theres a bird flying towards the castle in the back if so bird= fly famous mocking bird

In the window of the building with the people on the roof it looks like theres a mouse staring out the window. if so mouse=gumbo

Above the yellow car thats trapped in what looks like mud it looks as if the sign says "LA Freeway". If so, the sign= Tube (In front of a mighty car
On a freeway in Los Angeles)

YouEnjoyMyReba

It looks like theres a vulture made of stone on top of the gate to the graveyard. If so, stone vulture=vulture

It looks like theres mist at the bottom of the mountain perhaps= mountains in the mist

Another long shot: the guy sitting with his dog on the log= dog log?

Guy pulling the camel in the desert= camel walk

I can't tell what that is beside the pyramid in the back towards the left but it looks like a guy laying in his bed. If so it= lengthwise