Anybody need an ata grade roadcase for their deluxe reverb?

Started by Poster, February 22, 2010, 10:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poster

Ive got a like brand new, ata grade roadcase with full sized caster wheels, spring loaded handles, the whole 9.

Iam converting my amps to a new complicated rack based system... So I will not be needing this anymore. I can give a deal to any strangedesigners to help fund this new rack system (itll cost more than most of my stuff combined), so every buck helps your good ole pal poster reach the top of the mountain.

You could hit this thing with a sledgehammer and your amp would be absolutely fine. When I had the case built I made sure that all of the seams of the case have extra goop, so even though its a top down lid based case already, you get added industrial moisture protection, in other words, should be able to sit it out in the rain for hours without getting your amp wet.

This should be the one and only case you ever need for your prized fender deluxe reverb, dont skimp on the roadcases you put your amps in, anything short of ATA grade protection when moving tube amps around is alot like playing with a flaming sack of poo... and nobody wants to smell like a burnt turd.  ;0p

YouEnjoyMyReba

LP Gibson Studio> Whammy II (currently not in rig)> Vox wah 847 (garmopat mod)>Ts9 (silver) X2> BiComp> Boomerang+> FDR '65 reissue

strangedesign

All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

Poster

go on ebay and lookup "xcase" the guy is local here in memphis, thats where i got mine. its held up great through rough road abuse. but yeah i nixed converting to my heads to a rack. going midi, and putting half the floor in the rack was enough for me.