Found a bootleg of my phirst show!!

Started by ShockedAndPersuaded, August 08, 2010, 10:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShockedAndPersuaded

It was 1994-10-16 at Memorial Auditorium in Chattanooga,TN.  It was a show to remember for sure.  Unfortunately someone handed me three hits of fluff so I don't recall it too well.  Luckily a friend turned me on to a site.  Thank you technology!!!  If any of you are interested in a site that has a plethera of shows PM me.  I'm not to savy on what's PC and what's not when it comes to sharing in the groove so......... 
Guitars: 4 custom built, '79 LP standard, '69 ES 355, '83 LP Jr, '02 PRS HB II, '99 Strat>Bypass looper: Whammy II>Clyde Deluxe Wah>Maxon OD9Pro+>Cusack Tap-A-Whirl>Deja Vibe>Neo Ventilator>Fuchs TDS 100
Effects Loop: DD-7(short)>DD-7(long)

beebs

I'd love to know where you got your show. I haven't really been able to find any shows since no one seems to use furthur anymore. As long as its not a ripped live phish
release, it is legal to trade.
Ibanez SR300 Bass -> SWR Workingman's 15 Combo
Ibanez AS80 -> GCB -> TS-9 -> CS-3 -> RP3 -> Superchamp XD

sour d

Anybody know a link to Trey shows? I'd like to hear some 99 tour stuff. The first tour where he was doing acoustic first set then electric second set with russ and tony. Voodoo child. Drum jams with the mini kit. I wore out all my old tapes. Those were fun shows.
Phiga bolt or Resurrection phishy hollowbody>bc rich emp 45 5 loop switcher. LOOP1: Emma discumbobulator>RMC joe walsh wah>'82 ts9>silver mod od9>ross compressor. LOOP2: add mid '80's proco rat LOOP3: add whammyII> digitech ex7. LOOP4: add microverb X2> dm2000> boomerang> digitech JML2. LOOP5: guitar into amp. '76 fender twin or a '64 fender deluxe

patrickstefanski

Quote from: ShockedAndPersuaded on August 09, 2010, 07:05:38 AM
Ok here is a link to the site.  When it comes up you can click on the years at the top of the screen and it'll take you to it. (when I say years I mean ALL of them!!)   It's very easy to follow and it's done through Media Fire.  It's not flac so it doesn't have to be converted and all that stuff.  Most of all it's FREE and it complies with the taping guidelines according to Phish.net.  So without further delay

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p8WKkpP-TKpO1VnQgcff6EQ&gid=7

Enjoy fellas!  I know I have!!!!

holy shit dude.  thank you!
Current Rig:
Ron Kirn Barn Buster Telecaster---->Crybaby-->Ross Compressor--->Analogman King of Tone(just replaced my two TS9-Silver Mods)--->Ernie Ball Volume Pedal---> Fender Deluxe Reverb RI.  All connected using AO Guitars custom cables which are insane.

WOAH! New Blog! Check out my AO Guitars 'Doc Build here: www.patrickstefanski.com/blog *******UPDATED 03/11/11

ShockedAndPersuaded

Guitars: 4 custom built, '79 LP standard, '69 ES 355, '83 LP Jr, '02 PRS HB II, '99 Strat>Bypass looper: Whammy II>Clyde Deluxe Wah>Maxon OD9Pro+>Cusack Tap-A-Whirl>Deja Vibe>Neo Ventilator>Fuchs TDS 100

Walker done done

I think the spreadsheet is cool to share as it's pretty well known, but it's always better to email or PM links (for the safety of their protection!)  ;D
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

beebs

Holy crap this is awesome... I have lost so many shows over the years with computer crashes, but this brings it all back. I can't wait to hear fixin' to die again. Thank you so much. I thought I had missed the bus forever with a lot of these shows.
Ibanez SR300 Bass -> SWR Workingman's 15 Combo
Ibanez AS80 -> GCB -> TS-9 -> CS-3 -> RP3 -> Superchamp XD

ShockedAndPersuaded

Quote from: Walker done done on August 09, 2010, 12:27:09 PM
I think the spreadsheet is cool to share as it's pretty well known, but it's always better to email or PM links (for the safety of their protection!)  ;D

I just recently was turned on to it.  Like I said I'm not savvy on what is PC for this kind of stuff.  I removed my post with the link.  If the higher ups feel it necessary then the rest can be removed as well.  :-[

strangedesign

it's ok to link to the spreadsheet. Those are all audience or band released sound boards that are free to trade. If you look through it you will notice that there are no LivePhish releases on it. i have posted it before on here. enjoy!
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

YouEnjoyMyReba

hey post your emails i have two great sights with tons of Stunning Bumper Dumps
LP Gibson Studio> Whammy II (currently not in rig)> Vox wah 847 (garmopat mod)>Ts9 (silver) X2> BiComp> Boomerang+> FDR '65 reissue

jadirusso

YouEnjoyMyReba - hook it up.. I'll PM you my email.
Joe

current rig: AO Guitars Koa Venus Hollow-Rim->Q-tron->RMC2->Fulltone OCD->TS-9->TS-9 silver->Ross Compressor->Whammy II->Nova Repeater->Boomerang+->Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb RI

Other guitars: Gibson Les Paul Double Cut, Fender Strat, Ibanez AS-80, Carvin AE-185
Other amps: Fender Twin Reverb reissue, Mesa Boogie Mark III head

YouEnjoyMyReba

LP Gibson Studio> Whammy II (currently not in rig)> Vox wah 847 (garmopat mod)>Ts9 (silver) X2> BiComp> Boomerang+> FDR '65 reissue

patrickstefanski

Current Rig:
Ron Kirn Barn Buster Telecaster---->Crybaby-->Ross Compressor--->Analogman King of Tone(just replaced my two TS9-Silver Mods)--->Ernie Ball Volume Pedal---> Fender Deluxe Reverb RI.  All connected using AO Guitars custom cables which are insane.

WOAH! New Blog! Check out my AO Guitars 'Doc Build here: www.patrickstefanski.com/blog *******UPDATED 03/11/11