Adamas 2mm graphite picks for sale!

Started by strato, August 23, 2010, 06:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raisingfreen

knurl |nərl|
noun
a small projecting knob or ridge, esp. in a series around the edge of something.

knurl |nərl|:
This may be a candidate for a band name. Or at least something to try and incorporate in a sentence everyone in awhile.

AO Guitars - Venus Hollow Rim w/Wolftone Dr. Vintage Humbuckers
Signal: Tuner>MXR Dist+>Ross Comp>RV-3>Alesis Nano>Silverface Vibrolux

Happyorange27

Quote from: raisingfreen on July 18, 2011, 12:08:17 PM
knurl |nərl|
noun
a small projecting knob or ridge, esp. in a series around the edge of something.

knurl |nərl|:
This may be a candidate for a band name. Or at least something to try and incorporate in a sentence everyone in awhile.

Dude I use "knurl" all the time.  I design packaging tape heads and they have to have knurled rollers so that the tape doesn't stick to them.  Critical feature for a tape head guru man, :P  Your barbell probably has a knurled handle on it.
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

GDCSH-1

Quote from: Rusty the Scoob on October 27, 2010, 11:07:24 AM
Blam!  Whoops, sorry.

Dunlop still sells these picks for about $18 for a bag of 12, including shipping.  Call them at 1.707.745.2722 to order.

They also make a great bass pick, especially if you want Mike or Phil tones.  

Just called, they are sold out of what they had left as of last month.. sux. I got 4 left though, should last a while.
"Make Your Move To Improve Your Groove" -Magic Hat cap