Hello Strange Design

Started by Armenian Man, August 26, 2010, 02:31:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NEWBIE!

2 (100%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

picture_of_nectar

It ^^^^ was going nowhere really. I just get defensive when Poster calls mine (and others) guitar a piece of junk. I think his is beautiful and the sound clips sound great. I just wouldn't call it a Doc copy...and neither would you!

I'm in Southern Oregon.

Guitars: Paul Languedoc, Matt Atringer, David Myka, Ron Thorn

Amps: '65 Princeton Reverb, Clark '59 Bassman clone

Happyorange27

First off, welcome Armenian Man.

Secondly....Wow i must be a fortune teller (or someone who read about 100 pages of this website this weekend before joining), because after Aremenian said the word Equator, i was like, gee i wonder if poster is going to make a comment.  Funny.  Actually i think poster is one of the main reasons i joined.  He lays it out straight to you; but with much passion and experience i gather.  All newbies should have done there homework to be ready for all that awaits them here.  I look forward to the truth, and nothing but the truth...rip me to shreds if it means you will make me a better player and equipment owner and save me time and money in this short life of mine.  Thanks.
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex