Main Menu

Pedal Board questions

Started by fulltone1989, November 24, 2010, 08:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulltone1989

Good evening everyone!

I run a relatively-small effects chain, looking like this: Wah -> Fulltone Fulldrive 2 mosfet -> korg pitchblack -> Whammy 2 -> Boomerang +. The effects are mounted onto a SKB PS-45 and powered with that "conditioner." I am wondering if A) Sell the board and make a custom one. B) make a small one for funk sirens? I plan on getting a 3 or 4 channel effects loop switcher, but any other input would be welcome. Thank you!

-Tom
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

sour d

I have an emp45 programable 5 loop switcher that I would sell you. Easy to program and it has a master volume knob that you can turn up if your not cutting through. These things carry the B.C. Rich name. Not sure who made them but analogman used to sell them. I'm moving on to a wobo patchbay thingy.
Phiga bolt or Resurrection phishy hollowbody>bc rich emp 45 5 loop switcher. LOOP1: Emma discumbobulator>RMC joe walsh wah>'82 ts9>silver mod od9>ross compressor. LOOP2: add mid '80's proco rat LOOP3: add whammyII> digitech ex7. LOOP4: add microverb X2> dm2000> boomerang> digitech JML2. LOOP5: guitar into amp. '76 fender twin or a '64 fender deluxe

picture_of_nectar

I use a Pedal Train board with a Voodoo power supply, and an analogman A/B loop switcher. Pretty happy with the rig.
Guitars: Paul Languedoc, Matt Atringer, David Myka, Ron Thorn

Amps: '65 Princeton Reverb, Clark '59 Bassman clone

fulltone1989

Power supply is kind of of loud, and can't take out the phrase looper. I am debating on selling it and getting one of those voodoo power supplies and one of those switchers with a few loops on it, with a home-made deal or something. Just taking suggestions that is all.

-Tom
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.