pigtronix echolution

Started by deadbearbobby, December 01, 2010, 03:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadbearbobby

anyone looking for a really usable delay should check out the echolution pedal from pigtronix. It is pretty pricey($479 :-\ ) but worth every penny. I'm a huge fan of weird sounds and lots of delay, and what really got me with most delay pedals was the need to a lot of tweaking and adjusting to get the sound just right. The echolution is really easy to use though... and it is capable of producing really nice classic delay sounds and with the flip of a few switches weird, funky space sounds. I have always been the guy that needs three or four delay pedals to achive what i want... and the pigtronix has helped me remove two delays out of my rig, my deluxe memory boy and my #1 echo from EHX.  I have some sound clips to post soon... recorded them last night.
Apartment rig: Custom Cook hollowbody>SRB 808>Ross Clone>wally looper>Epiphone valve Jr
Gig rig: Custom Cook hollowbody>Big Muff >Ross Clone>wally looper>epiphone valve jr/polytone mini brute (stereo rig)>Two fender 15"bass cabinets
not in use: Vox AC4, Flanger hoax, Giga delay, PIgtronix Mothership

Poster

My buddy Marco got a box of pigtronix stuff as part of an endorsement deal. Very sweet stuff man! And I agree, the slapback on that pedal is worth the price of admission!

deadbearbobby

I love pigtronix stuff... it is really top notch. The pedals are tone suckers though... so they require a little work ;) ...
Apartment rig: Custom Cook hollowbody>SRB 808>Ross Clone>wally looper>Epiphone valve Jr
Gig rig: Custom Cook hollowbody>Big Muff >Ross Clone>wally looper>epiphone valve jr/polytone mini brute (stereo rig)>Two fender 15"bass cabinets
not in use: Vox AC4, Flanger hoax, Giga delay, PIgtronix Mothership