sold

Started by picture_of_nectar, January 18, 2011, 11:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picture_of_nectar

sold
Guitars: Paul Languedoc, Matt Atringer, David Myka, Ron Thorn

Amps: '65 Princeton Reverb, Clark '59 Bassman clone

Happyorange27

What "direction" are you heading toward?
FYI, she's beautiful.
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

picture_of_nectar

Not sure excatly.
I have been wanting a Chambered Les Paul R8 for a while, and also found a cool old Artinger hollowbody.

I played the Equator for a couple hours this morning. So much fun through that Fender Twin. May change my mind.

picture_of_nectar

SOLD!!! To a happy new hollowbody player. He's gunna be stoaked.

And a Soloway Gosling is on it's way to my house! Win-win!

phishlips

Hey nice job Picture!  Smooth transaction.
G&L ASAT lately into- RMC3, modded ts7, modded ts9, ibanez delay, ross compressor, boss tuner, fender super.  lots of other stuff but thats the meat and potatoes.

Walker done done

Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

phishlips

Nope, just congratulating on what seemed like a quick sale.
G&L ASAT lately into- RMC3, modded ts7, modded ts9, ibanez delay, ross compressor, boss tuner, fender super.  lots of other stuff but thats the meat and potatoes.

picture_of_nectar

I actually put it on the market a few months ago, but kept changing my mind and pulling it...I really liked that guitar. The new owner should love it. 

Happyorange27

A dude is selling his G2 style mini Equator for $1600 so he can buy a standard.  I'm tempted.  Might try to get him to come down on the price however.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AbYNNwgRYQ

It seems like there are plenty of satisfied Equator customers out there.
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

picture_of_nectar

Happyorange27

Quote from: picture_of_nectar on February 14, 2011, 11:47:02 AM
That's not a Mini, it's the PAL model.

You are correct.  I just did my homework and found that out. ;D  Anyway, it seems nice.

By the way, the scale is 93% of a 25 1/2, so is that more difficult to play with the smaller fret spacing?

picture_of_nectar

No you are missunderstanding. The body of the guitar is %93 of the size of his standard model. So it's a smaller sound chamber. The neck is the same 25.5"

Not a bad guitar for the money. Assuming the neck is straight.

Happyorange27

picture_of_nectar

One thing to keep in mind about Equators is they tend to be neck heavy. Especially the PAL. So if that bothers you be forewarned.

Happyorange27

Hmm, thanks.  I bet the guitar wants to keep leaning downward on you then and you periodically would need to rotate it back up with your hand.  That could detract from playing comfortably.  How about I put a sizable weight on the bottom strap knob? :P

These are all good little tidbits.