FS- Stereo Memory Man W/ Hazari

Started by fulltone1989, January 13, 2011, 02:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulltone1989

I love this thing, I just don't use all the features to justify keeping it. IT DOES SO MUCH STUFF. I'm the first owner, never gigged with it, pedal comes with box and papers, and power supply. $140 shipped via paypal gift or add 3% for fees. I have positive feedback on Harmony Central, The Gear Page, and Ebay. Trade-wise, I'd do a modulation pedal + cash for the SMMwH. Feel free to email me at thomasmaclennan [at] gmail [dot] com if you have any questions, I don't really check my PM's here.

Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

fulltone1989

Bump. C'mon people help a brotha out and buy this!
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs

fulltone1989