bb

Started by Poster, April 14, 2011, 12:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poster

bb
bb

cactuskeeb

Quote from: posternutbag on April 14, 2011, 12:45:38 PM
This guy whos building me an amp, told me about it. Very very sweet sounding speakers, pre broken in, for about 70 bucks a pop. Iam going to get one of the modified vintage 30's (they are modded to sound smooth) and stick it in a 2x12 with my tone tubby. Google search "warehouse speakers"
"

Are you asking for an opinion or just stating the fact that you just bought a loaded speaker cabinet?  If it's the former, I would like to recommend the old-style alnico tone tubbies.  I fucking love that speaker.

Happyorange27

Quote from: posternutbag on April 16, 2011, 12:27:30 AM
just sharing a cool website. id never heard of warehouse speakers before. ended up just getting a pair of cannabis rex's at auction :0)

Canni Rex eh?  Hmm.  Sounds like a good speaker to have in your rig, IF YOU LIKE KICKING ASS!!! ;D
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex