FS - Traynor YCV40wr w/ upgrades

Started by fulltone1989, June 24, 2011, 07:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulltone1989

Hey folks, I'm trying to sell or trade my Traynor YCV40wr 1x12 combo, here's a description of my amp.

40 watt tube amp 1x12
I installed the gold pin set from eurotubes, giving it a great sustaining Santan-ish lead tone and the new tubes really helped smooth out the clean channel. About 12 hours on the new tubes.
Gold pin set it 2 JJ 6L6GC's and 3 ECC83S's
Also, the Vintage 30 speaker was professionally replaced with a Cannabis Rex hempcone speaker.
No cover but will include a replacement grille screen and original footswitch

From Traynor site:
Features

Auto-matching tube circuit maintains bias balance as tubes age ensuring hum free performance throughout tube life.
DC filaments on preamp tubes eliminate hum.
Fully regulated power supply with tube rectifier.
Long Accutronics spring reverb.
Wine Red leathertte finish
All plywood enclosure.
Heavy gauge perforated grille with "oatmeal" cover.
Custom design "Chicken Beak" knobs.

Great sounding amp, just looking at different tube combos. $475 OBRO shipped from 03049. Please email me with offers at thomasmaclennan@gmail.com

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mvDKXkomXl8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

fulltone1989

Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs

fulltone1989

fulltone1989