Shameless Blog Plug

Started by fulltone1989, July 15, 2011, 10:49:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulltone1989

Hey folks, I'm trying to get my blog off the ground, it's entirely music-based and there are surprises if you click on the pictures. Follow it if you like!

http://thomasmaclennan.tumblr.com/
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

Walker done done

Cool blog, but dude I'd be careful posting what you've posted when you click on that Phish pic.  That is copyrighted material, and not for "public" consumption. :o
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

fulltone1989

Quote from: Walker done done on July 15, 2011, 11:36:43 AM
Cool blog, but dude I'd be careful posting what you've posted when you click on that Phish pic.  That is copyrighted material, and not for "public" consumption. :o

Share the love, not the link. It's illegal to sell it or give it away, I just posted it to my personal blog, people have a choice to take it or not. They gave away over 30,000 copies of the shows this weekend, which are probably online in some form or another. How can 30,000 copies of a show not be considered public consumption?
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs

sour d

Quote from: tomasmaclennan on July 15, 2011, 12:31:39 PM
Cool blog, but dude I'd be careful posting what you've posted when you click on that Phish pic.  That is copyrighted material, and not for "public" consumption. :o

Share the love, not the link. It's illegal to sell it or give it away, I just posted it to my personal blog, people have a choice to take it or not. They gave away over 30,000 copies of the shows this weekend, which are probably online in some form or another. How can 30,000 copies of a show not be considered public consumption?
Amy Skelton will be swinging by your house soon to recover phish's "intellectual property". I remember she used to cruise the lot and take peoples t-shirts and shit if it said "glide" or "golgi" or whatever. The last time I saw that happen was in the late nineties in Jersey. She walked past with like 50 t-shirts in her arms with this kid behind her screaming "Are you fucking serious? That's my rent money bitch!"
Seriously though, I think walker is right. If they are selling copies online than it's a no go. Sure they give out free copies but that is to ticket holders. All that said, thanks for the link  ;)
Phiga bolt or Resurrection phishy hollowbody>bc rich emp 45 5 loop switcher. LOOP1: Emma discumbobulator>RMC joe walsh wah>'82 ts9>silver mod od9>ross compressor. LOOP2: add mid '80's proco rat LOOP3: add whammyII> digitech ex7. LOOP4: add microverb X2> dm2000> boomerang> digitech JML2. LOOP5: guitar into amp. '76 fender twin or a '64 fender deluxe

fulltone1989

Quote from: sour d on July 17, 2011, 05:37:06 PM
Quote from: tomasmaclennan on July 15, 2011, 12:31:39 PM

Amy Skelton will be swinging by your house soon to recover phish's "intellectual property". I remember she used to cruise the lot and take peoples t-shirts and shit if it said "glide" or "golgi" or whatever. The last time I saw that happen was in the late nineties in Jersey. She walked past with like 50 t-shirts in her arms with this kid behind her screaming "Are you fucking serious? That's my rent money bitch!"
Seriously though, I think walker is right. If they are selling copies online than it's a no go. Sure they give out free copies but that is to ticket holders. All that said, thanks for the link  ;)

No one but livephish is selling it, I'm not really "giving it" away either. Not trying to argue or prove a point here but if they choose to give out a SBD to a ticketholder then it becomes their property? Anyways, I was just trying to share the love. Follow me for more piracy :)