Would like to hear some of you fellas

Started by phishlips, July 20, 2011, 04:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phishlips

reading all these posts about everyones rigs and who's using what and what color t-shirt to wear to get your rig to do this is great reading and all but I'd love to hear more and read less.  Some video's would be great too.  Anyone??? 

Sour, I did watch the vids that you posted on here not long ago and enjoy all of em.  Just wanna see some others. 

Or, how about some links to the bands that you guys play in or play with.
G&L ASAT lately into- RMC3, modded ts7, modded ts9, ibanez delay, ross compressor, boss tuner, fender super.  lots of other stuff but thats the meat and potatoes.

fulltone1989

Here is some jazz I did Freshman year of high school - http://soundcloud.com/thomedison

Besides that I have a youtube channel with one video or so, but once I get some good ones I'd love to upload them and get feedback from you all.
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

sour d

We have a gig tomorrow night. I'll try to get some videos on youtube. What we really need is more Heavy Dime videos. There isn't much on youtube walker.
Phiga bolt or Resurrection phishy hollowbody>bc rich emp 45 5 loop switcher. LOOP1: Emma discumbobulator>RMC joe walsh wah>'82 ts9>silver mod od9>ross compressor. LOOP2: add mid '80's proco rat LOOP3: add whammyII> digitech ex7. LOOP4: add microverb X2> dm2000> boomerang> digitech JML2. LOOP5: guitar into amp. '76 fender twin or a '64 fender deluxe

Walker done done

Yeah, I know...kinda slacking in that department.

I'll see if I can get someone to film our next gig @ Boru on 8/26.  There's this girl I know (the one that takes our pics - see my profile pic) that does video too, I think she said her cost would be a ride to the show...so we'll see!

We're playing the Old Port Half Marathon on the Maine State Pier this Sunday...maybe I can set a camera up somewhere for that too...

FYI, earliest. gig. ever.  Gotta be there at 7am!  Ouch!  LOL...should be fun though.
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

ColForbin

Not much video, but the last band I was in, Disco Rockin Llamas still has a myspace....if that floats your boat.

www.myspace.com/discorockinllamas

There is some live stuff on there and some stuff off our ep.  Hope to have recordings of my new band in the fall....

Current rig: 
Guitars:  AO Koa Venus, Denis Larocque Tele
Effects Board: AO Wheel-->Korg Pitchblack-->CAE M404 Wah-->Pigtronix Fat drive-->TC Electronic Alter Ego Delay-->amp
Amps:  Fender 1972 Twin Reverb