FS- 3 awesome guitars! -All SOLD!

Started by picture_of_nectar, July 22, 2011, 08:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picture_of_nectar

Hey Yall, I'm purging my collection to make room for an Artinger. I'm offering up these killer guitars, each one is phenomenal.

Hate to do this but an opportunity came up on a hollowbody and I cant pass it up, so all my solid body and semihollow guitars are going up on the block. Both of these impeccable guitars are as mint as can be, but played a handfull of hours. let me know if you have questions on specs. Price is firm, includes shipping and paypal. sorry no trades.

Thorn C/S #006 - $Old
Black Limba Body and neck, ebony board and trim. Jr90 neck carve, JoBo Pickup set. 2Tek bridge (awesome)

J269 Gosling Maple/swamp Ash - SOLD

Martin 0018V $old! - Pics soon, as new condition, oned a couple months.
Guitars: Paul Languedoc, Matt Atringer, David Myka, Ron Thorn

Amps: '65 Princeton Reverb, Clark '59 Bassman clone

fulltone1989

That Soloway looks so sexy, are those prices shipped?
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

picture_of_nectar

Yup, the Gosling is a killer axe due, just killer. Seriously sustains like my 'Doc.

fulltone1989

Quote from: picture_of_nectar on July 23, 2011, 04:25:22 PM
Yup, the Gosling is a killer axe due, just killer. Seriously sustains like my 'Doc.

Where are you located?
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs

picture_of_nectar

Southern Oregon, guitar will be boxed and shipped insured UPS ground with tracking #.

The soloway ways like 5.5 lbs, and is peeeerfectly balanced between the neck and body, something I have found is rare with hollowbodies. Crunches super nicely with heavy OD also. Has a Push/Pull tab on the Tone knob that puts the pickups out of phase which thickens up the tone considerably, it's really cool. I hate to sell this but I am on a mission to raise funds quick.

Here is a detailed description with more pics and a sound clip.
http://www.jimsoloway.com/CompletedGuitars/J269LoarHB/GalleryJ269.html

fulltone1989

Quote from: picture_of_nectar on July 23, 2011, 05:29:14 PM
Southern Oregon, guitar will be boxed and shipped insured UPS ground with tracking #.

The soloway ways like 5.5 lbs, and is peeeerfectly balanced between the neck and body, something I have found is rare with hollowbodies. Crunches super nicely with heavy OD also. Has a Push/Pull tab on the Tone knob that puts the pickups out of phase which thickens up the tone considerably, it's really cool. I hate to sell this but I am on a mission to raise funds quick.

Here is a detailed description with more pics and a sound clip.
http://www.jimsoloway.com/CompletedGuitars/J269LoarHB/GalleryJ269.html

Damn, I may be on a funds-raising mission for this! Thought you were in NE, my whoops.

picture_of_nectar

Sorry the Soloway is sold...I tried emailing you a few days ago.