TC Repeater and PT Pro SC

Started by fulltone1989, December 13, 2011, 05:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulltone1989

Decided to downsize and swap around some stuff on the board again...

All prices include shipping CONUS. Trade interests listed at the bottom of ad

TC Electronics Nova Repeater - VG Condition, super-versatile. Comes with adapter. Bought a Flashback so this has to go

$100

Pedaltrain Pro SC - Nice board, only gigged once and then I decided to downsize a little. Comes with velcro on it already! Also the brackets uninstalled and SC of course. Will ship in original box.

$125 OBRO

Trade Bait

Mini-Buffer
Smaller Pedaltrain Board
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe or smaller footprint vibe

I am only really interested in the above items as far as trades go. I will snap some shots if necessary, please include your email address in your inquiry.

Thanks for looking!
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

IamWILSON

So you switched from the Repeater to the Flashback.  Can you give me some more insight to the differences and why you made the switch?  I considered this a while back too when there was some comparison of the 2, but I was more concerned with other things so never bothered. 
Guitars: Fender Clapton Strat, Ibanez AS80, Ibanez AF75, Malden Holly Keyser [SD Jazz (neck), SD '59 (bridge)], Carlo Robelli USH-500HB, Martin DC-1E ('98), and a Peavey Grind 5-string bass.

Effects in chain: Whammy II (dry out to Korg Tuner), RMC6, TS-9 ('82), TS-808 ('81), Ross Compressor, Fulltone SupaTrem, Fulltone DejaVibe2, TC Elec Nova Repeater, Ibanez Digital Modulation Delay III (DML20), Boomerang+, Alesis Microverb I, H&K Rotosphere MkII --> amps.

Amps: Mesa Boogie MkIII Blue Stripe, Egnator Rebel 20 head > Mesa Boogie Road King 2x12 cab, Fender Blues Jr. Humboldt, Marshall VS102R, Fender Champion 600, and Fender Frontman 25R.

Effects currently not in chain: Ross Compressor (MIT), Keeley Compressor (2-knob), Keeley TS-9, and TS-9 ('82).

manicstarseed

I wanted to get the Flashback in addition to my Repeater... yes do tell.
Guitar>GCB-95 Wah>Qtron+>Vibe Machine>TS9> Booty Queue Retro Comp>Phase 90-script >Express 25 - FX loop> Nova Repeater>Nova Reverb>Boss- RC-20XL>Amp Return.

Guitars: 1976 Gibson Les Paul (w/ SD Pearly Gates).
Schecter C1-E/A Semi-hollow with '76 Gibson Stock Pickups + MIDI
Fender Stratocaster + MIDI
Synthesizer->GR-55
Sideboard-> Boss SD-1, and OC-3 , MXR 10-band EQ

Amps: Mesa Nomad 55, Express 25 (both 1x12 combos) and Fender Frontman25R w/ 10" Eminence Rajin Cajun speaker

fulltone1989

Quote from: IamWILSON on December 13, 2011, 07:16:00 PM
So you switched from the Repeater to the Flashback.  Can you give me some more insight to the differences and why you made the switch?  I considered this a while back too when there was some comparison of the 2, but I was more concerned with other things so never bothered. 

I actually owned a Flashback for a little bit over the summer, but I wanted to fit everything onto a small board so I switched back. I decided that tap tempo isn't too difficult to live without, but I could be wrong. I liked the tri-chorus toneprint back then and they're shelling out new cool ones to try, so I figured why the hell not, and I sold some stuff already and picked up a Flashback and I'm just waiting on it to arrive.

I was planning on AB'ing them for awhile to test sound quality and ease of use. I'd be happy to make another little video for y'all.

Buy my pedalboard too!
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.