I drink up all the Hennessey ya got on ya shelf...

Started by Stecks, October 05, 2012, 06:13:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walker done done

Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

fulltone1989

Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

Stecks

Quote from: fulltone1989 on October 10, 2012, 11:21:28 AM
Hell yeah it is!

Thanks.  I couldn't believe she tracked me down.   I bet I know how she did, though.  My best friend growing up was the main dude/poobah/director of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Museum (now the title is kind of ceremonial, Rolling Stone magazine kind of runs it and decides who gets in, what exhibits are shown, etc... which is why PHISH is a SUREFIRE lock for 2013-2014 ... after  all, RS said that the boys were THE MOST IMPORTANT band of the 90's, and that includes some serious heavy hitters). 

Cleveland really does rock, anytime any of you want to visit, you have a place with me, 100% fun guaranteed!  Plus we'll be kicking out the jams so hard that Welch's and Smuckers will sue us in federal court.

Fuck those whiney bitches!
Schecter C1 Classic - Takamine EG334BC acoustic/electric.  Tuner>volume>VOX wah>TS9> Morley ABY selector/split/combiner, PathA:CS9>BF2>DigiDelay, PathB:envelope filter>AD9, 1971 Fender Twin (slightly modded) amplifier

"Remember:  information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is THE BEST." - FZ

Happyorange27

A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

Stecks

Quote from: Happyorange27 on October 09, 2012, 02:37:11 PM
That's worth a karma point.

Thanks... I'd give all of you folks karma points for welcoming me so graciously.  Was kind of looking forward to some hazing, though.   I'm a sicko  ;D
Schecter C1 Classic - Takamine EG334BC acoustic/electric.  Tuner>volume>VOX wah>TS9> Morley ABY selector/split/combiner, PathA:CS9>BF2>DigiDelay, PathB:envelope filter>AD9, 1971 Fender Twin (slightly modded) amplifier

"Remember:  information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is THE BEST." - FZ

Happyorange27

Quote from: Stecks on October 10, 2012, 02:24:53 PM
Quote from: Happyorange27 on October 09, 2012, 02:37:11 PM
That's worth a karma point.

Thanks... I'd give all of you folks karma points for welcoming me so graciously.  Was kind of looking forward to some hazing, though.   I'm a sicko  ;D
Tie this rope around your wang as the other end is tied to a Twin Reverb and we will push it off a cliff.  Do you trust that we made the rope long enough to save your manhood or did we make the rope short enough for you to save the Fender from hitting the ground?
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

Stecks

I get more use out of my Twin than I do out of my wang.  And I say that with pride, sir.