FS/FT Nova Repeater, Mini Deja Vibe, Timmy v2, RMC3, PT-1 HC, Pedal Power

Started by fulltone1989, October 14, 2012, 01:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulltone1989

Downsizing my rig!

First up for sale is my Nova Repeater. Great, versatile delay unit with many options for delay type, subdivision, and speed. Sounds great in a loop or out in front of the amp. I don't have the PSU or box but I will include a 12v that works with the delay. There's some velcro on the bottom.

I'd like $100 shipped/pp'ed

Next up is my Teese RMC3. Older gray box version. No DC so batteries or a clip is a must unfortunately. It is first in my chain so I just unplugged my instrument cable. Went to Teese in July for a new pot, fresh wire, and FM filtering - if you'd like to see the email please PM yours so I can forward it to you! Super-Versatile wah. Comes with box and sample settings sheet. Does not have the FF circuitry. Some velcro on the bottom plate.

I'd like $140 shipped/pp'ed

Thanks for looking! No trades please
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

raisingfreen

Just so you know the pedal power with 8 iso outlets will power the repeater just fine. Just use output 5 or 6 and switch it to 12 volts. Works perfect.

Also you may want to consider that the MoFaux does not sound anything close to the MDV. Its more like a really great Phaser IMO. Great pedal and small footprint but not a true vibe per say.

I'll PM you as I have some of the goodies you may want that I would part with in trade.
AO Guitars - Venus Hollow Rim w/Wolftone Dr. Vintage Humbuckers
Signal: Tuner>MXR Dist+>Ross Comp>RV-3>Alesis Nano>Silverface Vibrolux

fulltone1989

Quote from: raisingfreen on October 14, 2012, 08:46:18 PM
Just so you know the pedal power with 8 iso outlets will power the repeater just fine. Just use output 5 or 6 and switch it to 12 volts. Works perfect.

Also you may want to consider that the MoFaux does not sound anything close to the MDV. Its more like a really great Phaser IMO. Great pedal and small footprint but not a true vibe per say.

I'll PM you as I have some of the goodies you may want that I would part with in trade.

Sounds great! Thanks for the heads up.
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs

fulltone1989

I've been doing some digging and the original Pedal Power that I have won't provide the needed Ma I think for the Repeater.