FS/FT Keeley 2-knob Compressor

Started by webephishin, April 14, 2013, 06:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webephishin

Well, after playing my Ross for the last couple months I've finally decided that it's what I want for a comp...so, I have a Keeley 2-knob that I'm trying to sell or trade.  It was on my board for maybe 3 weeks at the most and it's pretty much in mint condition.  I got it for $200 but I'm looking to get around $175, but i'm open to offers and trades.  Of course, depending on the trade, cash could be included on either end of the deal to make it an even trade!

Some pedals that I would consider for trades:
- Digitech Whammy II
- TS9/TS808
- Some sort of TCE Delay, or other Delay
- Alesis Microverb
- I am open to other suggestions of pedals that you may have!!

Thanks!
Guitars: Schecter c/sh-1 (SD 59 PUPs), Michael Kelly Valor CT, Fender Montara Acoustic/Electric

Effects: Boss tuner > Digitech Whammy II > Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby > EH micro Qtron > MXR Script Phase 90 > Dunlop Univibe > SD SFX-07 (Shape Shifter) Tremolo > TS9 AM Silver > TS9DX > Ross Compressor (Black) > Boss DD-7 w/FS-5U

Amp: Fender Hot Rod Deville 410

webephishin

Welp, someone offered to trade me their Dunlop Univibe for this compressor.....I'm thinkin like I wanna do it.  Do any of you have experience with or have this pedal?  Sounds preeetttyy daaank.  Looks like you can plug in an expression pedal to it as well?
Guitars: Schecter c/sh-1 (SD 59 PUPs), Michael Kelly Valor CT, Fender Montara Acoustic/Electric

Effects: Boss tuner > Digitech Whammy II > Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby > EH micro Qtron > MXR Script Phase 90 > Dunlop Univibe > SD SFX-07 (Shape Shifter) Tremolo > TS9 AM Silver > TS9DX > Ross Compressor (Black) > Boss DD-7 w/FS-5U

Amp: Fender Hot Rod Deville 410

Happyorange27

Just do it. If you don't like it, sell it but then you will have some an experience feather in your cap.
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

fulltone1989

I think you may want to ask for some cash on top of it..
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.