Is there a way??

Started by TheSeeker, June 12, 2013, 10:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSeeker

Is there any way to post whole phish shows on the forum?  I have this show that I've been listening to for about 12 years now, and will continue to listen to til I'm dead...3/14/92 Roseland Ballroom.  Trey just tears it up over and over and over!!  I just want anyone who hasn't heard it to hear it!!  It's the same show that John Popper from Blues Traveler plays harp on sleeping monkey and good times bad times...it's amazing!!
PRS SE Semi-Hollow>Korg Tuner>Whammy ii>TS-9 Silver>TS-9 Silver>Ross Compressor>Delay>Ditto>Microverb>CAE Black Cat Vibe>Fender HRD (Weber Blue Dog)

Heady Jam Fan

IIRC, someone shared a show in the past through Mediafire or something...

I wonder if Box or DropBox would work... or even google drive somehow.
Headless Hollowbody > Mesa Boogie MK III > TRM Trucker 212 w/ V30's
Whammy 5 > Mini Wah > 74 Script Phase 90 > CP9Pro+ > 82 TS9 > 83 TS9 > Ross Compressor > Turbo-Tuner > 83 AD9

TheSeeker

Quote from: Heady Jam Fan on June 12, 2013, 10:54:52 PM
IIRC, someone shared a show in the past through Mediafire or something...

I wonder if Box or DropBox would work... or even google drive somehow.

I'll just post the link of a site where you can d/l it in 10 minutes, or you can just stream it also.

http://www.phishows.com/

03/14/92 Roseland Ballroom....check it out, it's awesome!
PRS SE Semi-Hollow>Korg Tuner>Whammy ii>TS-9 Silver>TS-9 Silver>Ross Compressor>Delay>Ditto>Microverb>CAE Black Cat Vibe>Fender HRD (Weber Blue Dog)

TheSeeker

The weekapaug and Llama is just insane!!!

Heady Jam Fan

Hittin the sack soon, but I'll check it sometime!
Thanks!
Headless Hollowbody > Mesa Boogie MK III > TRM Trucker 212 w/ V30's
Whammy 5 > Mini Wah > 74 Script Phase 90 > CP9Pro+ > 82 TS9 > 83 TS9 > Ross Compressor > Turbo-Tuner > 83 AD9

fulltone1989

I use the free mediafire. If you divide the show into sets it fits great, then just PM people links! I have a ton of GD shows, and I am looking to see if anyone wants to go in on May 1977 with me.
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.