Kimmock play Dead/Garcia

Started by Heady Jam Fan, March 15, 2015, 09:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heady Jam Fan

Headless Hollowbody > Mesa Boogie MK III > TRM Trucker 212 w/ V30's
Whammy 5 > Mini Wah > 74 Script Phase 90 > CP9Pro+ > 82 TS9 > 83 TS9 > Ross Compressor > Turbo-Tuner > 83 AD9

Buffered

Thanks, was this the same as the jambase link? That's where I tuned in, I enjoyed it!

I was experiencing crazy lag issues with my wifi until I started using these powerline adapters. Pretty easy to use and simulates a wired connection.
Gibson ES-339, PRS DGT & 408
Redplate CD2, Valvetrain Beninngton Reverb, Fryette Power Station
Little Miss Sunshine - Keeley Tone Workstation - MuFX Micro-tron III - Keeley Delay Workstation

Heady Jam Fan

Quote from: Buffered on March 16, 2015, 11:20:43 AM
Thanks, was this the same as the jambase link? That's where I tuned in, I enjoyed it!

I was experiencing crazy lag issues with my wifi until I started using these powerline adapters. Pretty easy to use and simulates a wired connection.

Yep, from Jambase.

Wow - I never heard of a powerline adapter. Thing is, I'm only 6 feet from our wifi router. Turns out I was getting under 2mbps when I'm supposed to max at 25mbps. So rather than listening to Kimmock, I listened to Comcast for 2 hours - they are sending a new router latter this week. Hopefully next time around, I'll be able to listen to more than 3 seconds at a time.
Headless Hollowbody > Mesa Boogie MK III > TRM Trucker 212 w/ V30's
Whammy 5 > Mini Wah > 74 Script Phase 90 > CP9Pro+ > 82 TS9 > 83 TS9 > Ross Compressor > Turbo-Tuner > 83 AD9

Buffered

Quote from: Heady Jam Fan on March 16, 2015, 02:34:24 PM
Quote from: Buffered on March 16, 2015, 11:20:43 AM

Yep, from Jambase.

Wow - I never heard of a powerline adapter. Thing is, I'm only 6 feet from our wifi router. Turns out I was getting under 2mbps when I'm supposed to max at 25mbps. So rather than listening to Kimmock, I listened to Comcast for 2 hours - they are sending a new router latter this week. Hopefully next time around, I'll be able to listen to more than 3 seconds at a time.

Oh yeah they're great man. Essentially plug n' play. A hobby of mine is PS4ing now and then and it saved my connecting speeds, and it helps with streaming shows as well. That sucks about Comcast though, we use them at my work and they're a big PITA to deal with - almost as much as UPS
Gibson ES-339, PRS DGT & 408
Redplate CD2, Valvetrain Beninngton Reverb, Fryette Power Station
Little Miss Sunshine - Keeley Tone Workstation - MuFX Micro-tron III - Keeley Delay Workstation