New Pedal Setup

Started by tsbot, October 27, 2015, 12:45:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsbot

Well I thought I'd share my new setup - sold off the large Trailer Trash board and downsized to 2 flat boards.  Much more friendly for use and quicker too.  I'm pretty happy with it.  Stained and a few coats of poly so the velcro would attach.  I still made my own cables and used the hardware that was left over from my old board. (My old board was starting to get funky with some cables, and since it was all routed underneath I dreaded having to troubleshoot it - this is much better I hope)

Even Though the old board looked nice, I think the new one is more practical.

bigebeer

Function over form definitely pays off with pedalboards. Did you ditch the whammy in the new setup?

Heady Jam Fan

Sweet! I love the Hard Trucker cab - almost bought a used one recently, but couldn't afford it.

Are those didgeridoo's in the corner? I have a friend from college who is a didg guru of some sort now.
Headless Hollowbody > Mesa Boogie MK III > TRM Trucker 212 w/ V30's
Whammy 5 > Mini Wah > 74 Script Phase 90 > CP9Pro+ > 82 TS9 > 83 TS9 > Ross Compressor > Turbo-Tuner > 83 AD9

tsbot

Yea the whammy is off right now - I'm thinking of getting a single loop pedal just to put it back in.  I like the two board setup because when I play out of the house I can just grab the one board (OD's/'rang) and go.  I just got a Keeley Aurora Reverb yesterday so I'll prob put that on the OD board - haven't even played w it yet though.

Yes those are didgiredoo's - my drummer buddy stores his stuff at my house since I have the space for it.  He was a drum circle kindof player till he got a full kit lol.