Which Phish song are you?

Started by gratephulphish123, March 13, 2008, 03:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gratephulphish123

http://www.quizilla.com/users/IamOrange/quizzes/Which%20Phish%20Song%20Are%20You%3F/

i'm silent in the morning. also anyone who hasnt join the \"if 1,000,000 people join this group phish will reunite in ma\" facebook group

ColForbin

I am.......according to the site:

Quote from: \"Quizilla\"Divided Sky! You're peaceful and content, and would like nothing more than to run out and fly a kite on a nice summer day. Your personality is complex and has several different facets, but in general you just tend to be in a good mood, which is why everyone likes you so much.
Current rig: 
Guitars:  AO Koa Venus, Denis Larocque Tele
Effects Board: AO Wheel-->Korg Pitchblack-->CAE M404 Wah-->Pigtronix Fat drive-->TC Electronic Alter Ego Delay-->amp
Amps:  Fender 1972 Twin Reverb

Poster

iam an icculus! hit it pretty hard on the head as far as I can tell :)

ColForbin

Quote from: \"posternutbag\"iam an icculus! hit it pretty hard on the head as far as I can tell :)

PS. My band the Buddha will be recording our first show next week, so check my myspace around then and check it out!

Hey Icculus,

looking forward to hearing the new stuff, for sure.  I have a new band on the go as well, Disco Rockin Llamas and we are recording second weekend of April so I'll keep you posted when the myspace is up and going.

Cheers.
Current rig: 
Guitars:  AO Koa Venus, Denis Larocque Tele
Effects Board: AO Wheel-->Korg Pitchblack-->CAE M404 Wah-->Pigtronix Fat drive-->TC Electronic Alter Ego Delay-->amp
Amps:  Fender 1972 Twin Reverb

arkjdfgkjdbf

Since I havent posted in a while, I figured I'd share that I am also Divided Sky:
Divided Sky! You're peaceful and content, and would like nothing more than to run out and fly a kite on a nice summer day. Your personality is complex and has several different facets, but in general you just tend to be in a good mood, which is why everyone likes you so much.

Me in a nutshell
.  Speaking of this song...I've concluded that 10/31/94 was THE BEST Divided Sky ever.  Looooove playing this tune too.

Wolfe

I'm YEM, yea definetely.

"You Enjoy Myself! You're a classic, very phishy and everyone's favorite. You're happy and full of energy, but your personality is also very complex... maybe that's why the stuff you say just doesn't make sense sometimes!"
Set your gearshift to the high gear of your soul!

Poster

Quote from: Wolfe on August 29, 2008, 07:09:55 PM
I'm YEM, yea definetely.

"You Enjoy Myself! You're a classic, very phishy and everyone's favorite. You're happy and full of energy, but your personality is also very complex... maybe that's why the stuff you say just doesn't make sense sometimes!"

LOL

lumpy

I'm YEM too!

I kinda wish I could be Reba that would be (.)(.)
can you still have fun?

Wolfe

YEM, you couldn't be more phish.

Walker done done

Quote from: arkjdfgkjdbf on March 15, 2008, 12:57:17 PM
Speaking of this song...I've concluded that 10/31/94 was THE BEST Divided Sky ever.  Looooove playing this tune too.

I second that emotion
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

weirimpressed

I got YEM as well  :)

By the way, whats going on yall! Im Matt from Atlanta, nice to meet some phishy folks here!

Poster

Quote from: weirimpressed on September 12, 2008, 12:31:34 PM
I got YEM as well  :)

By the way, whats going on yall! Im Matt from Atlanta, nice to meet some phishy folks here!

Sup Matt ;D

Wolfe