Getting Married!

Started by strangedesign, May 29, 2008, 11:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strangedesign

Beth and I decided to not wait till the baby is born to tie the not. We are going to go down to Orange Beach next weekend and get hitched. We are not having family. Just 5 or 6 friends. I spoke with Col Bruce and he is still an ordained ministor and is playing Orange Beach next Friday night. He said he would marry us!! The plan is to walk out to the beach Friday 6/6 around 7:00pm and have a quick ceramony. Afterwards we will head over to Pirates Cove to see Col Bruce play. Hollar if any of you are down there and you can join us. Once we get back we will let our families know and have a big party for all family and friends.

:cheers
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

Stiles12

Guitars- Parker Fly Mojo, McInturff Standard, gibson 446.
effect and amp chain- Ts9 silver (X2), Rmc-3, (To Rack) Groove Tube Trio> BBE Compressor> GCX Audio Switcher> Whammy II> Boomerang> D-Two> Dm-2000> Tc electronics M-one XL> VHT 2:90:2
SPL Transducer

Poster

Congrats! What an excellent idea for the wedding with Col Bruce and all! You should get him to tell you about going back on the road in 92' where the blinking light was, they were shedding it alot, hell they lived in a shed. It is a fact that Snake was NOT a small japanese women, but snake did show him the origin of the wind (phoenix az). I love Col Bruce! Anyway, three CHEERS, and congrats! You two will be great together!

strangedesign

www.strangedesign.org

ColForbin

Congrats!!  Great wedding plans by the way, pretty sweet of the Colonel!
Current rig: 
Guitars:  AO Koa Venus, Denis Larocque Tele
Effects Board: AO Wheel-->Korg Pitchblack-->CAE M404 Wah-->Pigtronix Fat drive-->TC Electronic Alter Ego Delay-->amp
Amps:  Fender 1972 Twin Reverb

strangedesign

Here are the first of some pics from last weekend. I hope to get the good ones within the next week.

www.strangedesign.org