Trey talks Phish

Started by Stiles12, May 29, 2008, 02:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stiles12

Trey Anastasio Talks Phish with Rolling Stone

Trey at Jammys
By R. Snyder
Trey Anastasio sat down with Rolling Stone last week, and while he didn't say Phish was getting back together, he did hint at it.

Trey told RS's Brian Hiatt: "When Phish broke up, I made some comment about how I'm not gonna go around playing 'You Enjoy Myself' for the rest of my life. And it's so funny because Fish and Mike and Page have been talking to each other a lot lately and now — it's not that I can't believe that I said that, but its symbolic of how much I lost my mind or how much I lost my bearings or something. Because at this point in time I would give my left nut to play that song five times in a row every day until I die. I certainly thought about that while I was in jail."

Trey recently received a reduced sentence of three years' probation for possessing painkillers without a prescription; more info on Trey's sentencing can be found here. Trey currently has one show scheduled for the summer on August, 2 at the Newport Folk Festival in Newport, RI where he will perform solo acoustic.

Jam base...
Guitars- Parker Fly Mojo, McInturff Standard, gibson 446.
effect and amp chain- Ts9 silver (X2), Rmc-3, (To Rack) Groove Tube Trio> BBE Compressor> GCX Audio Switcher> Whammy II> Boomerang> D-Two> Dm-2000> Tc electronics M-one XL> VHT 2:90:2
SPL Transducer