David Gilmore

Started by strangedesign, September 24, 2008, 08:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strangedesign

Just saw this on Analog Man's site
I wish there were some closeups. That's Cornish pedalboard

All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

Poster

That practice space just gave me a woody. I wonder what that massive cornish board sounds like? Personally, anything with a fan mounted in it that i kick with my foot is fundamentally flawed, but hey this thing could sound incredible.

strangedesign

could you image that for a practice room? I guess it's setup the exact same way they set up on stage instead of all facing each other.
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

Poster

It looks like an elementary school cafeteria  :D Major major overkill on the gear, but I bet it sounds killer. I wonder if its in like a fort knox type building or what? insurance must be insane... :o

Stiles12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPMgcTwrdcw

Speaking of David, how much time would you spend here...

*these guys are retarted, but shows a lot of his studio
Guitars- Parker Fly Mojo, McInturff Standard, gibson 446.
effect and amp chain- Ts9 silver (X2), Rmc-3, (To Rack) Groove Tube Trio> BBE Compressor> GCX Audio Switcher> Whammy II> Boomerang> D-Two> Dm-2000> Tc electronics M-one XL> VHT 2:90:2
SPL Transducer

JacksonBradwell

You all have probably seen it but just in case you haven't this site has basically everything you would want to know about D. Gilmour's rig.
www.gilmourish.com

picture_of_nectar

That's a sweet site, thanks! Man that guy is a gearhead!

Your avatar is disturbing btw ;)
Guitars: Paul Languedoc, Matt Atringer, David Myka, Ron Thorn

Amps: '65 Princeton Reverb, Clark '59 Bassman clone

jonb52578

you gotta think, thats his rig for electric, acoustic AND lapsteel. that room though...WOW. take a look on tony levins site at the room pete and the gang rehearse in before they hit the road. literally a semi underground army bunker. http://www.papabear.com/tours/pg07/pg07_2.htm
talking about music is like dancing about architecture

Poster

ill put my rehearsal bunker 6 stories beneath jimmy pages castle.