Main Menu

Who got em

Started by Stiles12, October 14, 2008, 07:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stiles12

I was denied anyone actually get these tickets... check your e-mails

Guitars- Parker Fly Mojo, McInturff Standard, gibson 446.
effect and amp chain- Ts9 silver (X2), Rmc-3, (To Rack) Groove Tube Trio> BBE Compressor> GCX Audio Switcher> Whammy II> Boomerang> D-Two> Dm-2000> Tc electronics M-one XL> VHT 2:90:2
SPL Transducer

Poster

Wolfe

I haven't heard anything yet.
Set your gearshift to the high gear of your soul!

Stiles12

Time to start making phone calls
Guitars- Parker Fly Mojo, McInturff Standard, gibson 446.
effect and amp chain- Ts9 silver (X2), Rmc-3, (To Rack) Groove Tube Trio> BBE Compressor> GCX Audio Switcher> Whammy II> Boomerang> D-Two> Dm-2000> Tc electronics M-one XL> VHT 2:90:2
SPL Transducer

strangedesign

All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

Poster

Well Iam going to try first thing saturday morning. Worse case Iam cancelling my reservations

Walker done done

<~~~shut out too....all 5 sources that I had try.  Sucks.  Fuck this!  I fucking hate this system, it sucks and Phish needs to know.  Why the fuck would you come back and have a show @ Hampton fucking Coliseum???  Why not a place where we all could enjoy it.  Well, actually I'm sure there are reasons for it, but I'm still pissed.  I'll try like hell for tickets on Saturday, but if anyone gets tics and needs a hotel, let me know - I've got one booked 2 miles from the venue @ $116/night.  King size bed w/ a pull-out couch, plenty of room.  I'll for sure be hitting up summer tour, and am keeping my fingers crosseds that they don us w/ their presence @ another awesome Limestone event....and if so, we'll have to rage it there instead.
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

strangedesign

if you really want tix and money is not an issue...
http://www.coasttocoasttickets.com/concerts/phish_tickets.shtml

Personally I think it sux that scalpers are making so much off the tix. $300-$900 for GA, are you kidding me? By doing this it makes it almost impossible for the true phans to buy tix for the shows.
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

Poster

I think the reason nobody we know got tickets is because so many scalpers hacked the preorder. I mean to me its obvious. Go onto jambase.com and check around only about 6 people on there even got tickets. Those tickets pirates have rosters of people to sign up for that type of shit, totally blows. I wonder how much my hotel is going to fuck me for cancelling my room if i get no tickets

Wolfe

I'm still not sure if I got tickets yet :/

Usually if you cancel far enough in advance they cut you a break.  Not with sites like Priceline though :/

Walker done done

Rob I wouldn't sweat it - my hotel is giving me up to 3 days prior to the event to cancel.  Even with online booking sites, it's usually not that bad.  In fact when I first booked my room it was through hotwire, but I cancelled it that day & rebooked it directly through the hotel to save a little $$.  Hotwire let me cancel w/ no fees or anything, so you may be alright.

Either way I agree w/ Scott - it's the scalpers/ticket agencies (one in the same, no?) that fuck this whole thing up, trying to make a quick buck.  It's bullshit.  Not one person I know got tickets.  Hmmm.....
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

Wolfe

We should get ahold of Phish somehow... maybe we can talk them into holding a phree phest.

lumpy

I didn't get any...Then again I didn't try. Spending my funds on Umphrey's NYE. Waiting for summer tour.  I can't afford to go to VA pay for hotels and concert tix.  :(

But damn all you guys got denied? I know more than a few folks on the Umphrey's board got tix.

Good luck with ticketmaster guys.

can you still have fun?

Erictw83

Out of our group of ~10 heads trying to go....approximately 0 for 40.  With those numbers you think 1 person would have hit something.

Wolfe

If I get tickets and no one else does, I'm gonna walk up to a scalper, ask him how much he's selling it for, ask him to see the ticket to make sure it's genuine, and once I get it a hold of it I'll rip it in half and exhange a few unkind words with him...