Main Menu

Hampton?

Started by Stiles12, March 05, 2009, 11:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poster

well i downloaded the first set. absolutely incredible. iam ordering tickets to knoxvegas tomorrow

Stiles12

awesome to hear them again... the problem there might not be enough songs by the time i get there on sunday night haha  ;)

they are on track to play 81 songs in 3 nights

So what are they going to open up with tonight... a little gentleman's bet perhaps?
Guitars- Parker Fly Mojo, McInturff Standard, gibson 446.
effect and amp chain- Ts9 silver (X2), Rmc-3, (To Rack) Groove Tube Trio> BBE Compressor> GCX Audio Switcher> Whammy II> Boomerang> D-Two> Dm-2000> Tc electronics M-one XL> VHT 2:90:2
SPL Transducer

picture_of_nectar

YAY!
The boyz delivered! What an ambitoius first set, and I'd say they nailed most of it!

Those are amazing pics you got there Strangedesign! You must have a fancy camera!

I think they'll bring the heavy funk tonight...Free, Ghost, Momma, Meatstick something of that order. Mike and Page are rippig! Trey is doin' it, and Fish I couldn't really hear over the other gus. Hope new sound dude turns him up.

You'll find me spinning by the soundboard. Tommy bahama shirt. Hope to see you!

almost time to wander down, what a dream come tue.

as far as what I hope they are going to play. well, my username says it all. I want a Cavern Opener, Mango Song, the bustout would be a Manteca jam in something else. Stash was a treat.
Peace
Guitars: Paul Languedoc, Matt Atringer, David Myka, Ron Thorn

Amps: '65 Princeton Reverb, Clark '59 Bassman clone