Hi im new.

Started by WarrenTrey1, August 04, 2014, 12:39:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WarrenTrey1

Hi im new. signed up a couple of weeks ago but just really setting up my profile and getting started. look forward to chating with everyone. def. going to be looking for some people to jam with in NJ/NY as well. any know of bass drums or keys. please let me know.
RM Olson Ollandoc, 2001 Ep. Les Paul, 1957 fender stray reissue.

Mesa Boogie Nomad 2x12 combo, bbe sonic maximiser, 80's ibanez ts-808(modded), full tone wah, mxr phase 90, electro harmonics chorus, line 6 delay, more to come.

TheSeeker

Quote from: WarrenTrey1 on August 04, 2014, 12:39:09 AM
Hi im new. signed up a couple of weeks ago but just really setting up my profile and getting started. look forward to chating with everyone. def. going to be looking for some people to jam with in NJ/NY as well. any know of bass drums or keys. please let me know.

Welcome!!!!!!
PRS SE Semi-Hollow>Korg Tuner>Whammy ii>TS-9 Silver>TS-9 Silver>Ross Compressor>Delay>Ditto>Microverb>CAE Black Cat Vibe>Fender HRD (Weber Blue Dog)

Helping Friendly

Which area you from? I'm in Belmar nj

WarrenTrey1

I'm in jersey city heights.

Mesa Boogie Nomad 2x12 combo, bbe sonic maximiser, 80's ibanez ts-808(modded), full tone wah, mxr phase 90, electro harmonics chorus, line 6 delay, more to come.

No Nice Guy

I'm in NYC for most of the forseeable future.  I'm starting to get to be an alright drummer, I can play basic bass (bass-ic?), and I'm pretty alright at guitar.
Guitars:  Phred Ernesto, Michael Kelly Hourglass

Pedal Chain:  Korg Tuner > TS9 > Silver TS9 > Ross Clone > Phase 90 > Boss Tremolo > Whammy V > TC Flashback > TC Ditto

Amp:  Blues Jr

WarrenTrey1

Nice. Where about in new York are you. And what do you do for jamming or places to rehearse and things like that.

No Nice Guy

Quote from: WarrenTrey1 on August 04, 2014, 10:09:31 PM
Nice. Where about in new York are you. And what do you do for jamming or places to rehearse and things like that.

I live in SoHo (lower Manhattan), I just play it all in my bedroom.  I just have an electric drum kit in my room, if friends wanna come jam we use an old Marshall practice amp (MG15FX) with a decent clean channel.  I left most of my heavy-duty stuff in Colorado (I go to school there but I'm taking time off), so all I've got as far as guitar gear goes is a guitar and a cable.  I don't play with any bands or anything as of now, but you can find a lot of studios and stuff on craigslist and facebook.  If you wanna make some money off your practice, go into a subway station with one of these (http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/yamaha-thr10-modeling-combo-amp) and just play around for a bit.  Change songs each time a train comes, if people give you cash, empty the cougher every few trains - prevents people from stealing it.
Guitars:  Phred Ernesto, Michael Kelly Hourglass

Pedal Chain:  Korg Tuner > TS9 > Silver TS9 > Ross Clone > Phase 90 > Boss Tremolo > Whammy V > TC Flashback > TC Ditto

Amp:  Blues Jr