Hola' Strange Design!

Started by Duhigg, September 02, 2010, 04:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duhigg

Hey now! My name is Humpty, pronounced with a Umpty.Yo ladies, oh how I like to hump thee.And all the rappers in the top ten--please allow me to bump thee...  :D

No really tho!  My name is Jason and I've been a long time lurker of the wonderful tabs on this site but never the forum.  I've been kickin' it over at RUKIND's forum for a while to fill my Jerry tone obsession and stumbled across this forum which will now fill my BIG RED tone obsession. ;D

Anyway a little about me...  I've been slinging the ax for just about 8 years now.  I have a few other weekend warriors I jam with that keeps me at bay; however as of late I've been dying to hit the stage.  Presently my rig consists of the following...

Carvin Custom Shop AE185 hollow body with an all Koa top.  2 SD 59's with splitting capability and phase switching.  My baby also has an acoustic pickup under the bridge that is controlled with a blend pot.  Needless to say she's got quite a few tonal capabilities under her dress ;D.  From there my signal goes right into an 8 pedal Loop Master switching strip with the following stomps... 2 ts9's (808's modded by me) a Keeley Compressor, Alesis Nanoverb and a boomerang.  From the strip my signal goes into my vintage mid 70's Silverface Twin Reverb that is in a ballistic birch head.  The amp was modded to black face specs while at the same time removing the master volume.  I had a local builder construct my cab which is a direct copy of the Hard Truckers JG1 with a convert-able back that can either be sealed for a closed back tone or vise versa..  It's loaded with vintage JBL K120's.  Told ya I was a Jerry nut.

Oh, yeah, that's the break, y'all, Let me hear a little bit of that bass groove right here
Oh, yeah! Now that I told ya a little bit about myself let me tell ya a little bit about this dance...

Cort CL-1500>Keeley comp>Qtron>Mosfet Fulldrive>808>Boss Phaser>Ibanez AD-9(83')>Boss RC-3>Volume Pedal>J.DiChiara Amp Custom 210 35w Country Bluesman

patrickstefanski

Quote from: Duhigg on September 02, 2010, 04:16:16 PM

Carvin Custom Shop AE185 hollow body with an all Koa top.  2 SD 59's with splitting capability and phase switching.  My baby also has an acoustic pickup under the bridge that is controlled with a blend pot.  Needless to say she's got quite a few tonal capabilities under her dress ;D.  From there my signal goes right into an 8 pedal Loop Master switching strip with the following stomps... 2 ts9's (808's modded by me) a Keeley Compressor, Alesis Nanoverb and a boomerang.  From the strip my signal goes into my vintage mid 70's Silverface Twin Reverb that is in a ballistic birch head.  The amp was modded to black face specs while at the same time removing the master volume.  I had a local builder construct my cab which is a direct copy of the Hard Truckers JG1 with a convert-able back that can either be sealed for a closed back tone or vise versa..  It's loaded with vintage JBL K120's.  Told ya I was a Jerry nut.

Current Rig:
Ron Kirn Barn Buster Telecaster---->Crybaby-->Ross Compressor--->Analogman King of Tone(just replaced my two TS9-Silver Mods)--->Ernie Ball Volume Pedal---> Fender Deluxe Reverb RI.  All connected using AO Guitars custom cables which are insane.

WOAH! New Blog! Check out my AO Guitars 'Doc Build here: www.patrickstefanski.com/blog *******UPDATED 03/11/11

Duhigg

That's friggn' awesome Patrick.  I'll do my best to post some for ya!

Duhigg
Cort CL-1500>Keeley comp>Qtron>Mosfet Fulldrive>808>Boss Phaser>Ibanez AD-9(83')>Boss RC-3>Volume Pedal>J.DiChiara Amp Custom 210 35w Country Bluesman

YouEnjoyMyReba

welcome, glad your here. keep comin back, it works
LP Gibson Studio> Whammy II (currently not in rig)> Vox wah 847 (garmopat mod)>Ts9 (silver) X2> BiComp> Boomerang+> FDR '65 reissue