Main Menu

M

Started by Poster, February 03, 2010, 12:04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poster

Quote from: aoguitars on February 04, 2010, 10:19:22 PM
And shit, Poster, your rig sounds insane.

Nah man, that was just a quick pedal board I threw together for that gig. Thank tho!

The wall of sound is 98 percent complete just waiting on the Switchbone to show up.

But, I did do a quick run through recording session tonight, and for the song with guitar we worked on, it sounds UNFUCKING REAL now.

It was all about implementing the relay system, recapping my overdrives, using the triple delay rack system, cathode drive control, and buffering my loop output.

and of course your guitar. But really its got this living snarling balls on fire thing going on now. Mixing the EL34 compliment amp with the Deluxe is just bliss. The tone tubby cab loves the articulate tones I can get out of coco.

Give me a couple days, and Iam going to do a big 5.0 Megapixel tour de funk of the new super rig we built for the new record. hell ive got a keyboard rig now? shit is happening so fast iam putting my pants on backwards. jumping onto a circuit bent toy driven korg vocoder + clavinet d6 with tube overdrive, reverb, and wah -- i do not leave the house if I can manage not to :0)

ive finally got my studio up to snuff, so hearing it all in hi res makes me drool. :0)