"I phish they all could be....

Started by Walker done done, July 23, 2009, 09:17:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walker done done

.....California giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirls!"

Nice.  I haven't been to Cali in a few years, and never have been to SoCal.  Looking forward to it!

http://www.phish.com
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

Poster

the map isnt done. i say the sand goes from cali back to florida ;0)

Walker done done

Quote from: posternutbag on July 23, 2009, 09:21:48 AM
the map isnt done. i say the sand goes from cali back to florida ;0)

Oh it's done alright.  And if.....by chance......it's not?  I'm gonna be some f_cking pissed!  We've been effed with enough already....let us start making some plans!
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

Stiles12

Its going to be in Cali... all the hotels are already booked up from two weeks ago... a friend of mine sent me the news paper that said "something phishy in california" and thats where it said that the hotels were booked for a phish festival.

Supposedly "save the date" is about the Date Palms in california, and not about the actual date that it is on

I mean I guess it could be other places, but I doubt it

Guitars- Parker Fly Mojo, McInturff Standard, gibson 446.
effect and amp chain- Ts9 silver (X2), Rmc-3, (To Rack) Groove Tube Trio> BBE Compressor> GCX Audio Switcher> Whammy II> Boomerang> D-Two> Dm-2000> Tc electronics M-one XL> VHT 2:90:2
SPL Transducer

strangedesign

i've actually known about it for a month or two now, I just wasn't allowed to say anything. I hope everyone will make it out to the desert!!!
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

Walker done done

Quote from: strangedesign on July 24, 2009, 07:00:06 PM
i've actually known about it for a month or two now, I just wasn't allowed to say anything. I hope everyone will make it out to the desert!!!

Well duh!  I think it's been the worst kept secret ever!

Loop 3 Boomerang+

picture_of_nectar

condo booked, plane tix bought! wife baby and nanny are all comin!
Guitars: Paul Languedoc, Matt Atringer, David Myka, Ron Thorn

Amps: '65 Princeton Reverb, Clark '59 Bassman clone

strangedesign

Quote from: Walker done done on July 24, 2009, 07:30:58 PM
Quote from: strangedesign on July 24, 2009, 07:00:06 PM

Well duh!  I think it's been the worst kept secret ever!
umm, yeah.. it was a terribly kept secret. phish has never been good at secrets

www.strangedesign.org

Walker done done

Flight booked? = check
Timeshare booked? = check
Tickets bought? = God willing, today baby!!! UPDATE: TICKETS PURCHASED!!!!  WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  

I can't friggin' wait.  So we (my band) have been tossing around ideas of what musical costume Phish will don this time around.  Here are some of the ideas we've got so far:

Jimi Hendrix: Are You Experienced?
Led Zeppelin: II...or possibly Physical Graffiti
Rolling Stones: Exile On Main Street or Sticky Fingers
Dire Straits: Brothers In Arms (my personal favorite)
Michael Jackson: Thriller (I don't think this is very likely.....but you never know)
Frank Zappa: Joe's Garage (I think this is the front-runner....problem is, they still need permission from Zappa's wife, who turned them down in '94...which led to them doing the White Album instead....)
Pearl Jam: Ten
Nirvana: Nevermind
Bob Dylan: Blood On The Tracks or Highway 61 Revisited
The Clash: London Calling
The Band: The Best Of The Band
Bob Marley: Legend
Allman Brothers: Live @ The Fillmore East
Neil Young: After The Goldrush
Prince: ??
Red Hot Chili Peppers: Blood Sugar Sex Magic or Mother's Milk? (they are from  L.A., afterall.....)

What else could be a possibility?

Loop 3 Boomerang+

gratephulphish123

zeppelin cover albums long overdue. of course phishs picks are pretty unpredictable, quadrophenia and loaded seemed out of left field to me. i wont make it there but im hoping i can find a decent stream of the shows to have a party to on halloween. now that michael jackson has passed thriller seems almost likely, which would either be amazing or god awful, depending on how well treys vocal coach actually taught him  :P

strangedesign

Festival 8

Receipt #: xxxxxxx

THANK YOU. YOUR ORDER IS COMPLETE! Please print a copy of this confirmation page and file it in a safe place. This confirmation is your receipt. You will receive an email confirmation for your records, as well. However, this page serves as your receipt if you do not receive your email confirmation in a timely manner.

Thank you for your order. Please find your order details and delivery instructions below.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL RAIN OR SHINE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES

Tickets will begin shipping on September 30th. If you have not received your tickets within one week of the event date, please email phishtickets@musictoday.com immediately and we will happily assist you. Orders shipped via FedEx cannot be delivered to PO Box addresses. Entering a PO Box address may cause a delay in delivering your tickets and/or extra shipping charges. If any shipped orders are re-routed after they have been sent, there is an additional fee.

If an order is refused at the time of delivery and the tickets are returned to Musictoday, LLC, these tickets will be placed at will-call at the location of the event. Only the individual who placed the order may pick up the tickets. Please note other pickup and delivery instructions in the section below.

Internet Service Providers (ISP) have tightened their definitions of SPAM. As a result, your ISP might categorize an email confirmation from this site as potential spam and filter it into a "Bulk" folder or a predetermined "SPAM" folder you define. If you place an order and do not receive your email confirmation in your Inbox, please check in these areas before contacting customer support. Read our help page for more information about how to adjust your "SPAM" filters.
date    time    event    quantity    item type    delivery type    subtotal   
Friday, October 30, 2009    12:00 PM    FESTIVAL 8 - EVENT TICKET    2    GENADM    FedEx Expedited    $398.00 USD

item total    shipping fees    service fees    ORDER TOTAL
$398.00 USD
   $10.00 USD
   $25.20 USD
   $433.20 USD

BILLING ADDRESS
name:    Scott Harris
address line 1:    xxxxxxxxxx
address line 2:   
city:    BIRMINGHAM
state:    AL
postal code:    xxxxx

SHIPPING ADDRESS
address line 1:    xxxxxxxxxx
address line 2:   
city:    BIRMINGHAM
state:    AL
postal code:    xxxxx

PAYMENT INFORMATION
number:    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
expiration:    xxxx

www.strangedesign.org

Poster

as of right now, i cant go. work is so slow. i have a commission only job. so id need to land something soon..