They're at it again...

Started by Walker done done, September 28, 2009, 08:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walker done done

...check www.phish.com.  Bastards.  Actually, I think it's pretty cool that they're fucking with us (again)...but man it just stresses me out!  I was perfectly content waiting until Halloween, really trying not to think about it all that much, and then they gotta go messing with me all over again.  I'm sticking with The Yes Album as the front runner, although I think London Calling has a decent shot as well.  

At first I thought I had them pegged = the person walking in the background takes 13 steps and then it sounds like they open a door or something, so I figured maybe it was the 13th album if reading left-to-right, but alas...the albums move around every time you refresh the page.
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

Poster

sucks i cant go. i love Halloween. probably my favorite holiday.

fluffhead4020

Hello, I just recently made an account on this site after years of use so umm just saying hey. My bets on Zappa's Hot Rats or Mothership , but I wouldn't get too into the "hidden messages" it'll probably be the same thing with Save the date where all the "hints" don't mean anything.

Stiles12

I listened to an interview a week ago, and they were saying that page called trey and they switched the original album that they were planning on and learned to somthing new... They were saying that they werent sure if they should do it or not... maybe legal issues?

I heard the original album was Appetite for Distruction, which I am not really sure if that would actually be cool or not.. anyway should be interesting
Guitars- Parker Fly Mojo, McInturff Standard, gibson 446.
effect and amp chain- Ts9 silver (X2), Rmc-3, (To Rack) Groove Tube Trio> BBE Compressor> GCX Audio Switcher> Whammy II> Boomerang> D-Two> Dm-2000> Tc electronics M-one XL> VHT 2:90:2
SPL Transducer

Walker done done

Quote from: Stiles12 on October 01, 2009, 09:15:48 AM
I listened to an interview a week ago, and they were saying that page called trey and they switched the original album that they were planning on and learned to somthing new... They were saying that they werent sure if they should do it or not... maybe legal issues?

I heard the original album was Appetite for Distruction, which I am not really sure if that would actually be cool or not.. anyway should be interesting

Got a link to that interview by chance?  Stiles, you going to Indio as well?  And I agree w/ your assessment of Appetite...not quite sure.
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

strangedesign

who all is going? Maybe i should start another thread for this. Beth and i will be there. We are flying in to Ontario around noon on Friday. We have a room in Indio at the LaQuinta Resort. Sext me and lets real. 205-937-5919
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

Walker done done

Quote from: strangedesign on October 01, 2009, 11:22:03 PM
who all is going? Maybe i should start another thread for this. Beth and i will be there. We are flying in to Ontario around noon on Friday. We have a room in Indio at the LaQuinta Resort. Sext me and lets real. 205-937-5919

I will be staying 3 miles from the venue, but it's only about 1.5 miles the way a bird flies (straight through the golf course, no doubt that will be our way home after the show!)

PS - Scott, check your PM's!

Can't freakin' waaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiit! 

Loop 3 Boomerang+

Wolfe

hopefully i'll be able to make it.
Set your gearshift to the high gear of your soul!

Stiles12

I am in... we got an RV for the weekend
Guitars- Parker Fly Mojo, McInturff Standard, gibson 446.
effect and amp chain- Ts9 silver (X2), Rmc-3, (To Rack) Groove Tube Trio> BBE Compressor> GCX Audio Switcher> Whammy II> Boomerang> D-Two> Dm-2000> Tc electronics M-one XL> VHT 2:90:2
SPL Transducer

Walker done done

Noice!  Glad to hear it you two!  Get ready for a rager!

Loop 3 Boomerang+