Trey Rack Gear Stuff For Sale

Started by raisingfreen, November 21, 2009, 04:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raisingfreen

*Note: not actual items owned by Trey, just some of the same stuff he uses in his rack. ( I needed a catchy title!!)

SOLD**Furman PL-8 Power Conditioner and Light Module -$90 INCLUDES SHIPPING**SOLD
Ibanez DM-2000 Delay- $100 INCLUDES SHIPPING
SOLD**Alesis Microverb I - $40 (w/original PS)**SOLD
Alesis Microverb I - $45 INCLUDES SHIPPING (w/non-original PS)
Alesis Micro Rack Shelf (The original rackmount tray shelf used to HOLD 3 Micro Units together within a rack) - $50 INCLUDES SHIPPING (Very hard to find, still has box with mounting hardware and instructions)
SOLD**Boss FS-5L Single Switch - $20**SOLD
Boss FS-6 Dual Switch - $25 INCLUDES SHIPPING
4 Space Odyssey Rack Enclosure encased in a rugged padded carry bag (FREE if rack units purchased together)
-----
Digitech RPM-1 Vacuum Tube Leslie Rotory Speaker Simulator (Rackmount) -$275 INCLUDES SHIPPING (OBO)
Made by IVL in Canada the same company that made the Whammy II. With original 3 function foot switch (Speed, Brake, Bypass) (Rack Mount)
Read the reviews on this as this is the best simulator I have heard outside of the very expensive Voce or Motion Sound stuff. This nails that slow Leslie Trey sound. You can also choose to send your signal to just the horn or rotor and can be hooked up in stereo tri-sound assuming you have two or three amps.Very cool and useful. Can even be used as a great rack tube-preamp to warm-up/sparkle up your signal while the brake is on.

Non Phishy Stuff - Morlin/Moog Lab Series L5 - $275 (OBO)
(Not a Phishy amp per-say however it is as close to a twin reverb as I have ever seen without the tubes, used by B. B. King and Ty Tabor) By far my favorite non-tube amp ever.
-----

If interested, contact me via the email listed in my profile. All items function perfectly. Paypal Preferred. Will Accept Postal Money Orders. Feel free to contact me with any questions. info@portlandcreative.com
AO Guitars - Venus Hollow Rim w/Wolftone Dr. Vintage Humbuckers
Signal: Tuner>MXR Dist+>Ross Comp>RV-3>Alesis Nano>Silverface Vibrolux

YouEnjoyMyReba

Hey man your email is hidden in your profile.  Im interested in that power conditioner. My email is nlgliarmis503@email.cfcc.edu
LP Gibson Studio> Whammy II (currently not in rig)> Vox wah 847 (garmopat mod)>Ts9 (silver) X2> BiComp> Boomerang+> FDR '65 reissue

patrickstefanski

i don't suppose your boss FS6 is still for sale, eh?
Current Rig:
Ron Kirn Barn Buster Telecaster---->Crybaby-->Ross Compressor--->Analogman King of Tone(just replaced my two TS9-Silver Mods)--->Ernie Ball Volume Pedal---> Fender Deluxe Reverb RI.  All connected using AO Guitars custom cables which are insane.

WOAH! New Blog! Check out my AO Guitars 'Doc Build here: www.patrickstefanski.com/blog *******UPDATED 03/11/11

raisingfreen

Whoops, I never got around to updating this. Walker got most of my gear some time ago. I have been learning lately to just never sell your gear as many times you regret it, however I struggle holding on to things that I just don't use that much. Kinda like the old George Carlin joke about "Stuff". No matter how much gear I accumulate I always end up back using just a guitar and an amp. (Maybe some reverb and delay).

Anyway to answer your question... No,  I no longer have this. I do have a Nanoverb almost new in the original box however. Forgot I even had this in storage. The Nano has a pretty convincing slow rotory speaker sound, thats all I ever used it for. It's cool because you can mix in the amount of effected signal.
AO Guitars - Venus Hollow Rim w/Wolftone Dr. Vintage Humbuckers
Signal: Tuner>MXR Dist+>Ross Comp>RV-3>Alesis Nano>Silverface Vibrolux