Main Menu

E

Started by Poster, June 16, 2010, 12:25:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poster

E
J

ShockedAndPersuaded

I would love to have you guys come rock it but I live in a town that doesn't support the jam scene.  I live about 30 miles north east of Chattanooga.  Even the scene there has died out.  Not that it was way huge or anything but it was decent.  Have y'all tried the Preservation Pub in Knoxville or Windows on the Cumberland in Nashville?  These are the only places I know of that are open to new music.  Chattanooga has Rhythm & Brews but they are Nazis about having new bands in. 
Guitars: 4 custom built, '79 LP standard, '69 ES 355, '83 LP Jr, '02 PRS HB II, '99 Strat>Bypass looper: Whammy II>Clyde Deluxe Wah>Maxon OD9Pro+>Cusack Tap-A-Whirl>Deja Vibe>Neo Ventilator>Fuchs TDS 100
Effects Loop: DD-7(short)>DD-7(long)

YouEnjoyMyReba

All the decent venues where im at are booked up through the summer
LP Gibson Studio> Whammy II (currently not in rig)> Vox wah 847 (garmopat mod)>Ts9 (silver) X2> BiComp> Boomerang+> FDR '65 reissue

patrickstefanski

you can probably find a place in a big city with no worries....new york, philly etc.
Current Rig:
Ron Kirn Barn Buster Telecaster---->Crybaby-->Ross Compressor--->Analogman King of Tone(just replaced my two TS9-Silver Mods)--->Ernie Ball Volume Pedal---> Fender Deluxe Reverb RI.  All connected using AO Guitars custom cables which are insane.

WOAH! New Blog! Check out my AO Guitars 'Doc Build here: www.patrickstefanski.com/blog *******UPDATED 03/11/11

strangedesign

Rogue Tavern

you should check this place out. Just voted best new restaurant in bham. rick carter from rolling in the hay runs the booking. it's a great venue.

http://www.roguetavern.com
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

strangedesign

Quote from: posternutbag on July 23, 2010, 11:03:37 PM
Hey thanks! Ill contact um. We might could do the last week of October :0)
let me know if you do. I will definitely come out and hopefully bring a few folks with me!!!
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org