Carvin DC400A with Jerry Upgrades

Started by Duhigg, September 02, 2010, 06:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duhigg

Hey ya'll I've a Carvin DC400A with some great Jerry Mods I'm looking to sell.  I"m selling this because I've got my Carvin AE185 that's my main slinger plus I've got a Jerryfied strat.

Upgrades include the following...

AAAA Flamed Maple top
Thru neck design
25'' Ebony fretboard with abalone block inlays
Floyd Rose Trem
Sperzell Locking tuners
2 Dimarzio Super II's
2 coil tap switches
1 Kill switch
Unity Gain Buffer
New three way pick up selctor with Jack of Roses cover plate. Very classy

Strongly resembles John Kadelick's guitar.

Now if I only knew how to post pics... >:(
Anyway shoot me an email if your interested and we'll talk.
Jduhigg@gmail.com

All the best
Duhigg
Cort CL-1500>Keeley comp>Qtron>Mosfet Fulldrive>808>Boss Phaser>Ibanez AD-9(83')>Boss RC-3>Volume Pedal>J.DiChiara Amp Custom 210 35w Country Bluesman

patrickstefanski

to post a pic......

upload the image to an image hosting site (photobucket is free)
right click on the image click "copy image location"

then start your post,  in the toolbar find this image and paste your copied "image location" in between the  [xxx]    [xxx] brackets.  those "xxx" will actually be "img"
Current Rig:
Ron Kirn Barn Buster Telecaster---->Crybaby-->Ross Compressor--->Analogman King of Tone(just replaced my two TS9-Silver Mods)--->Ernie Ball Volume Pedal---> Fender Deluxe Reverb RI.  All connected using AO Guitars custom cables which are insane.

WOAH! New Blog! Check out my AO Guitars 'Doc Build here: www.patrickstefanski.com/blog *******UPDATED 03/11/11

Duhigg

Quote from: patrickstefanski on September 02, 2010, 09:32:36 PM
to post a pic......

upload the image to an image hosting site (photobucket is free)
right click on the image click "copy image location"

then start your post,  in the toolbar find this image and paste your copied "image location" in between the  [xxx]    [xxx] brackets.  those "xxx" will actually be "img"

You da man Patrick!  Thanks for this!

Duhigg
Cort CL-1500>Keeley comp>Qtron>Mosfet Fulldrive>808>Boss Phaser>Ibanez AD-9(83')>Boss RC-3>Volume Pedal>J.DiChiara Amp Custom 210 35w Country Bluesman