Fender Princeton Chorus Amp

Started by Happyorange27, September 21, 2010, 08:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happyorange27

50w amp solid state. See the reviews at harmony central about this amp. Many claim it has the best chorus effect of any amp out there.
This amp is EXPRESSIVE, lightweight, powerful and SUPER versatile! It can do it all for practice AND on the gig.
This amp is in FANTASTIC shape and is used. It has seen some gigs, but there are no issues with it. Comes with footswitch, cable and manual.
Why am I selling? I'm going to purchase an expensive tube amp.
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

raisingfreen

Sounds like a fine enough amp and I hope you can sell it to get your tube amp. Just don't count on selling it here. Those amps are for sale everywhere, GC, pawnshops, local used stores, craigslist, etc... Plus if you sell that online you have to pay shipping on an amp that is somewhat heavy and in reality just not worth much. Just sayin... think this through. If you gig you should just sit on this and keep it as a backup. I have seen a good player on here keep a similar amp in his truck just in case. Thats just smart as I think he has had to use it on occasion as well as a backup guitar.
AO Guitars - Venus Hollow Rim w/Wolftone Dr. Vintage Humbuckers
Signal: Tuner>MXR Dist+>Ross Comp>RV-3>Alesis Nano>Silverface Vibrolux

Happyorange27

Freen you speak of wisdom. Maybe only if someone needs an amp for acoustic amplification would they buy this here. I almost didn't post here but I did want to show my efforts to evolve. I did post on craigslist. I know I won't get much for it but it will help get me a real amp. Again, thanks for your advice.
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

Happyorange27

Maybe I should have called this post, "For the kids that don't have amps" :P