Using Harmony Central

Started by fulltone1989, May 21, 2011, 05:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulltone1989

Do you guys ever try using Harmony Central Classified Forums for moving gear?
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

Happyorange27

I have not. I figure eBay is the best exposure and it's easy. Why bother with such a narrow audience when you can advertise to the whole world.
Now it can't hurt to post there if it's in addition to your eBay post. Just my two cents.
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

fulltone1989

Quote from: Happyorange27 on May 22, 2011, 02:15:45 PM
I have not. I figure eBay is the best exposure and it's easy. Why bother with such a narrow audience when you can advertise to the whole world.
Now it can't hurt to post there if it's in addition to your eBay post. Just my two cents.

Well with TGP and HC Forums, you're advertising to guitar players who have really bad GAS, I've been able to make the most sales on those sites. Also, HC and TGP don't charge you for using the service. TGP has a subscription fee of like $5/year or something.
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs

Happyorange27

That's cool man, I'm glad it's fruitful for you. I very well may try in the future.
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

fulltone1989

Quote from: Happyorange27 on May 30, 2011, 01:44:49 PM
That's cool man, I'm glad it's fruitful for you. I very well may try in the future.

It's easy for pedals, mostly really good stuff. You don't have to wade through the CL garbage of people selling their danelectro collection for too much.