FS - Teese RMC3 Wah

Started by fulltone1989, June 24, 2011, 09:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulltone1989

I'm about $175 from getting my dream amplifier. Help me out SD. Here's my RMC3 from the mid-2000's

Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

Poster

youll never sell that stuff for those prices unless you pay to list them for a long ass time. stick everything newer on NO RESERVE auction for 5 days. You get fair market value for them, and if their new, can end up being more than you actually paid. The whammy will sell on ebay for the 200, but I would try for maybe harmony central/gearslutz/etc first, as you wont get fucked on all the fees. Ebay sucks an ugly one these days.

fulltone1989

Quote from: posternutbag on June 24, 2011, 01:50:57 PM
youll never sell that stuff for those prices unless you pay to list them for a long ass time. stick everything newer on NO RESERVE auction for 5 days. You get fair market value for them, and if their new, can end up being more than you actually paid. The whammy will sell on ebay for the 200, but I would try for maybe harmony central/gearslutz/etc first, as you wont get fucked on all the fees. Ebay sucks an ugly one these days.

Nah thats going price on all of that gear and I don't need to sell them, hence the word "Feeler"
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs

Poster

? Ok, unless your in the position to get something rare and cool, dont sell any of it. You wont get your retail money back (have you sold gear before lol)

fulltone1989

Quote from: posternutbag on June 24, 2011, 05:27:25 PM
? Ok, unless your in the position to get something rare and cool, dont sell any of it. You wont get your retail money back (have you sold gear before lol)

I've gotten my asking price on every piece of gear I've had up for sale, it's called patience. I don't recall asking for your advice either.

Poster

bet that whammy pops like a bitch if you play outside your house. how much did you love that traynor again? man o man, iam just gassing over that brown wrap. headie star wars tampon holster 110 obo

fulltone1989

Quote from: posternutbag on June 25, 2011, 01:59:59 AM
bet that whammy pops like a bitch if you play outside your house. how much did you love that traynor again? man o man, iam just gassing over that brown wrap. headie star wars tampon holster 110 obo

Nah I'm pretty sure I've got the receipts for all the servicing work done on the Whammy kicking around somewhere that I can include. As far as the tampon comment, I don't really get it because I don't really feel better about myself from picking arguments on a forum, kinda weird that an administrator would do that, dontcha think? I also do love my Traynor, hence the word FEELER, maybe a reading lesson may be a better use of funds, instead of dropping in exorbitant amounts of cash on gear to play bar gigs.....

Poster

lol your a trip dude. how about you chill out? go back and read your own comments man. you have a chip on your shoulder for no reason. and i have no idea who your talking about with your bar bands comment? cause that aint me. True bypass switches in general pop. Ive always looked at WH2 true bypass switch mods as being a problem creator instead of a solution, but thats all to do with what type of switch is used. A jack deville switch actually would be silent...

have you considered having a hand wired amp made? those pcd fenders are ok, but no replacement for the real thing. Could probably get one for less than a production line used fender amp. Say 659? About for a deluxe clone, however, I would argue there are enough old shitty (as in for parts or repair that are great projects to work on) twins and bassmans out there to be repaired, cleaned, rehashed - for cheaper.

you may not realize it, but I source/design entire rigs for touring guitarists all the time. from guitar to amp. How are you planning on downsizing your effects rig? :0D patience is a virtue. just trying to save you money $$$

raisingfreen

Speaking of tampons, who needs one?
AO Guitars - Venus Hollow Rim w/Wolftone Dr. Vintage Humbuckers
Signal: Tuner>MXR Dist+>Ross Comp>RV-3>Alesis Nano>Silverface Vibrolux

Happyorange27

A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

fulltone1989

Quote from: posternutbag on June 25, 2011, 01:31:38 PM
lol your a trip dude. how about you chill out? go back and read your own comments man. you have a chip on your shoulder for no reason.

I have a chip on my shoulder for no reason? That doesn't make any sense at all. I posted this to see if there was interest and you jumped all over my shit acting all holier than thou. I'm pretty positive my responses were justified.

On the topic of downsizing, I was planning on going the route of guitar -> tuner -> OD -> amp

fulltone1989

Happyorange27

Looks like a case of "keeping it real" :P 
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

fulltone1989