Main Menu

Furman SPB-8

Started by phishlips, July 14, 2011, 01:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phishlips

Do any of you guys use this pedal board?  My board is shot to say the least, it's kinda getting embarrassing to take it out and pedals are coming off of it as it craps the bed.  Pedals are really starting to stack up to the side of my board, not able to use them. 

Sooo, I've got very little fundage to get a new board but have been looking on ebay at these Furman board that look pretty cool and used they seem to be going for around $130 or soo.  Just wondering if you guys have any input....I know you do.  Thanks guys.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Furman-SPB-8-w-Case-/150631197870?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item231251acae
G&L ASAT lately into- RMC3, modded ts7, modded ts9, ibanez delay, ross compressor, boss tuner, fender super.  lots of other stuff but thats the meat and potatoes.

fulltone1989

Quote from: phishlips on July 14, 2011, 01:35:59 PM
Do any of you guys use this pedal board?  My board is shot to say the least, it's kinda getting embarrassing to take it out and pedals are coming off of it as it craps the bed.  Pedals are really starting to stack up to the side of my board, not able to use them. 

Sooo, I've got very little fundage to get a new board but have been looking on ebay at these Furman board that look pretty cool and used they seem to be going for around $130 or soo.  Just wondering if you guys have any input....I know you do.  Thanks guys.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Furman-SPB-8-w-Case-/150631197870?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item231251acae

Is that the one with the built-in wheeling road case? I am pretty sure the power on them is isolated. I'd try CL to find one first, but don't get the SKB PS-45, loud as hizell and the jacks tend to not function as intended.
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.