Main Menu

DR clone clips.

Started by ShockedAndPersuaded, September 08, 2011, 11:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShockedAndPersuaded

This is a recent recording.  That night I was playing slide with just a guitar, cord, amp, and Hot Plate set up.  I had the volumes set at 7 and both channels jumped together.  Sounds best with ear buds.  Ignore the boo boo's.  ;)
http://soundcloud.com/jrokinc11/statesboro-blues
Guitars: 4 custom built, '79 LP standard, '69 ES 355, '83 LP Jr, '02 PRS HB II, '99 Strat>Bypass looper: Whammy II>Clyde Deluxe Wah>Maxon OD9Pro+>Cusack Tap-A-Whirl>Deja Vibe>Neo Ventilator>Fuchs TDS 100
Effects Loop: DD-7(short)>DD-7(long)

phishlips

that thing sounds great and so do you.
G&L ASAT lately into- RMC3, modded ts7, modded ts9, ibanez delay, ross compressor, boss tuner, fender super.  lots of other stuff but thats the meat and potatoes.

ShockedAndPersuaded

Guitars: 4 custom built, '79 LP standard, '69 ES 355, '83 LP Jr, '02 PRS HB II, '99 Strat>Bypass looper: Whammy II>Clyde Deluxe Wah>Maxon OD9Pro+>Cusack Tap-A-Whirl>Deja Vibe>Neo Ventilator>Fuchs TDS 100

Happyorange27

Dude you are freaking awesome. Probably the best performance by anyone on this forum. Thanks for sharing.
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

ShockedAndPersuaded

Thanks for the kind words Erik.   8)

Flavaham

Sounds really good man!  Is that you singing as well?  Vocals sound really good. 

Very tasteful slide on there.  I like that you don't try to play outside of your ability (I mean that as HIGH PRAISE!).  Too many guys slip on a slide and start going nuts.  Keep on rockin' man!!  Doin' Duane some justice here.

ShockedAndPersuaded

Thanks for the props man.  I wish I could sing like that but that's the other guitar player.