Phish summer 2013 tour

Started by Happyorange27, March 12, 2013, 06:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happyorange27

Dude, no Ohio in sight. Anyone want to have me out with them at your show?  I just have to go to a show!
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

fulltone1989

I was thinking the 3 nights of SPAC for me on the 4th weekend. The Apocalypse Now gag is hilarious!

"And Mike is out in the bush, getting weirder."
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

Heady Jam Fan

No PGH either man!!!!

Not sure if I can even make any of those this summer... with my schedule and nonexistent pay check.

Guess I'll be there in spirit.
Headless Hollowbody > Mesa Boogie MK III > TRM Trucker 212 w/ V30's
Whammy 5 > Mini Wah > 74 Script Phase 90 > CP9Pro+ > 82 TS9 > 83 TS9 > Ross Compressor > Turbo-Tuner > 83 AD9

Happyorange27

Yeah Heady, we are getting shorted in our local.  I was hoping to at least go to a show in PA, but no. 
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

MomaDan

Relax guise, theres still going to be a fall tour with plenty of love for the NE. I'm going to hit up 2-3 of the SPAC shows depending on how much time off I can get. Should be a good one!
LP Studio w/ Wolfetone DR. V>Wilson Rippah>MXR Classic Dist>CompRosser>Strymon Mobius>Boomerang>TU-2>Fender SF Champ

Walker done done

I'll be @ Bangor and possibly SPAC, and if not SPAC then we're gonna try for the Gorge or Dicks. I'm saving myself for a tits up fall run though! 8)
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

webephishin

If all goes well I'll be hittin up the Chicago run and Dicks...charter one on the peninsula sounds awesome- I'm always up for new venues...I'm assuming Dicks will be very similar to Toyota Park and that venue is awesome!! Never been to CO and this would b a great reason to go.
Guitars: Schecter c/sh-1 (SD 59 PUPs), Michael Kelly Valor CT, Fender Montara Acoustic/Electric

Effects: Boss tuner > Digitech Whammy II > Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby > EH micro Qtron > MXR Script Phase 90 > Dunlop Univibe > SD SFX-07 (Shape Shifter) Tremolo > TS9 AM Silver > TS9DX > Ross Compressor (Black) > Boss DD-7 w/FS-5U

Amp: Fender Hot Rod Deville 410

IamWILSON

Happy- you should hit up the Chitown shows.  Nothing beats seeing Phish play in one of the greatest city's in the world!  And I'll be there to buy you some beers to make you trip worth it.   

Oh yeah, here's the part where I act like a snobby phish fan... For you guys who are complaining about Phish not coming to your town.  I've lived in AZ the whole time since I've started seeing phish, and they've only played 6 shows here since I began in '95.  My next show (which I plan on being in Chicago) will be my 170th... so no excuses to not see the band you love so much!
Guitars: Fender Clapton Strat, Ibanez AS80, Ibanez AF75, Malden Holly Keyser [SD Jazz (neck), SD '59 (bridge)], Carlo Robelli USH-500HB, Martin DC-1E ('98), and a Peavey Grind 5-string bass.

Effects in chain: Whammy II (dry out to Korg Tuner), RMC6, TS-9 ('82), TS-808 ('81), Ross Compressor, Fulltone SupaTrem, Fulltone DejaVibe2, TC Elec Nova Repeater, Ibanez Digital Modulation Delay III (DML20), Boomerang+, Alesis Microverb I, H&K Rotosphere MkII --> amps.

Amps: Mesa Boogie MkIII Blue Stripe, Egnator Rebel 20 head > Mesa Boogie Road King 2x12 cab, Fender Blues Jr. Humboldt, Marshall VS102R, Fender Champion 600, and Fender Frontman 25R.

Effects currently not in chain: Ross Compressor (MIT), Keeley Compressor (2-knob), Keeley TS-9, and TS-9 ('82).

Happyorange27

Thanks bud.  I'm not contemplating and hoping for the fall tour.  You have been to a lot of shows!  Thanks for the invite however.

MomaDan

I used to live in Florida which is a nice 8+ hour drive from the nearest shows, so that never made things easy. But there are so many more chances now from NYC! Of course theres that whole money problem now  ::)
LP Studio w/ Wolfetone DR. V>Wilson Rippah>MXR Classic Dist>CompRosser>Strymon Mobius>Boomerang>TU-2>Fender SF Champ

Stecks

Quote from: Heady Jam Fan on March 13, 2013, 12:14:28 AM
No PGH either man!!!!

Not sure if I can even make any of those this summer... with my schedule and nonexistent pay check.

Guess I'll be there in spirit.
Quote from: Happyorange27 on March 12, 2013, 06:54:14 PM
Dude, no Ohio in sight. Anyone want to have me out with them at your show?  I just have to go to a show!
Yeah, we got screwed here in the Cleveland/Akron/Pittsburgh rust belt.  I may head down to Bmore/DC and check out the Merriweather shows with my boy who grew up here in Cleveland with me who now lives in Baltimore (last name is Wilson... hmm...)

Other than that, I think I'm going to fly out to LA and check out the Hollywood Bowl show, good excuse to visit my sister and cousin and some friends who live in SD/LA.
Schecter C1 Classic - Takamine EG334BC acoustic/electric.  Tuner>volume>VOX wah>TS9> Morley ABY selector/split/combiner, PathA:CS9>BF2>DigiDelay, PathB:envelope filter>AD9, 1971 Fender Twin (slightly modded) amplifier

"Remember:  information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is THE BEST." - FZ