Wampler Dual Fusion

Started by fulltone1989, March 25, 2013, 11:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulltone1989

I've been looking at options for replacing the OD9 silver > Timmy combo, or at least spice it up with something, and I found this a few weeks ago. Sounds nice and has some cool features.

http://www.wamplerpedals.com/signature/dual-fusion.html
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

fulltone1989

So I thought I would reup this. Ended up picking one up yesterday, and it stacks very nicely together. The Euphoria side is very useful and I run side 2 into 1 as opposed to stock. The Paisley (TS9) side is pretty bright and I haven't nailed a setting that sounds amazing for both pickups (JB and Jazz) yet but for the JB it is great. Stays very articulate when playing extended chords and not overly noisy at home practice settings. Using it as a band this weekend though I'll have to let you know. If anyone is considering a 2 stage overdrive for a grab n go board or a 2 stage in general, definitely keep this on your radar. The switching options allow for different circuit stacks and there are two modes per channel.
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.