PGroove, Mike Gordon, Mule and Dumpstaphunk in ATL

Started by strangedesign, August 07, 2008, 11:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strangedesign

We are heading over to Atlanta Saturday to check out Mike's new band. This should be a really great day of music. They are playing at the Masquerade. The last time I saw any member from Phish was at this same venue several years ago. I spoke with Mike at that show and got to meet Trey and Brad Sands. Brad couldn't stay off the phone and Trey was as nice as he could be. I've met Mike numerous time, he's always the same.

Anyway, here is the lineup:

Perpetual Groove (outside)
Green Sparrow (outside)
Govt Mule (outside)
Dumpstaphunk (late show inside)

PM me if any of you cats are going to be over there this weekend.
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

Wolfe

Awesome line up, I saw Mike at Rothbury and Mile High, it'll be awesome.
Set your gearshift to the high gear of your soul!

Stiles12

Nice... I have been listening to a lot of new p-groove... They through there piano player out and got this guy who has been playing with brock in all of his side projects, They have gotten into some really sick jams... I recomend listening to 7/24/08 live at the Georgia theatre (Eminence Front is sick) and listen to 6/28/08 Live at the Vortex Festival.. The deception Structure is pretty sickk.

I just went back and listened to the Phil show from All Good this year, I never thought I would see phil play particle, but it was sick, I wish i could go back to that night... check it out if you havent The elevator
Guitars- Parker Fly Mojo, McInturff Standard, gibson 446.
effect and amp chain- Ts9 silver (X2), Rmc-3, (To Rack) Groove Tube Trio> BBE Compressor> GCX Audio Switcher> Whammy II> Boomerang> D-Two> Dm-2000> Tc electronics M-one XL> VHT 2:90:2
SPL Transducer

strangedesign

P-Groove was awesome but the mike and mule shows were ty and jammed. This place only held 100-200. we didn't have tix but we got tix to the pgroove after party downstairs that held about 50. We ended up geting laminates and went upstairs. I did get to talked to mike for minute and we were asked to go back to the ritz to party with warren and some friends of his we know. We didn't get to bed until the about 10:00am. Needless to say we ended up having a really good time.
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

Poster

nice! i love the new mike shows, Ive been scooping them up off etree. Havnt listened to much Pgroove though you should link me a good show to check out