Main Menu

A

Started by Poster, September 12, 2008, 02:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poster

A
a

strangedesign

yeah, I asked about this last year and apparently he was given a tease wha at sometime, but he doesn't use it.
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

strangedesign

Quote from: posternutbag on September 15, 2008, 02:25:32 PM
notice the part in my post about analogman saying he uses a teese inside a plain black dunlop enclosure. considering the rmc3s are custom tweakable this would make perfect sense. Even down to the GCB-95 enclosure. If he were given a teese wah why would he put it in a dunlop enclosure in the first place? there is no reason for them to jerk mike the analogmans chain. IMHO mystery is totally solved here.  ::)
Glenn bought a tease wha because of what Mike said. When it finally came in, he took it to Brian and asked what settings he uses. Brian had no idea what a tease wha was. If he is trying to keep this one thing a secret, he's also keeping it from his employer. I have no idea what he's using, but because he has been so open about the entire rig, I would lean towards the GCB-95.

Somebody contact Mike and ask him why he is so sure. If Mike says Brian told him, then I say we change the wha info on the site.
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

Stiles12

Poster you jumping on that e-mail or do you want someone else too, I would love to get to the bottom of this non-sense becuase in my mind there is no way he uses a stock GCB.. unless he uses a original dunlop wah
Guitars- Parker Fly Mojo, McInturff Standard, gibson 446.
effect and amp chain- Ts9 silver (X2), Rmc-3, (To Rack) Groove Tube Trio> BBE Compressor> GCX Audio Switcher> Whammy II> Boomerang> D-Two> Dm-2000> Tc electronics M-one XL> VHT 2:90:2
SPL Transducer